Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this subject has been posted many times, but a search yields skimpy results.

G43X with LaserMax TouchSense laser/light. I'm left handed.

I've got "dunlop disease" (though I can wipe my own butt and tie my own shoes), so I'm looking for a comfortable OWB holster, probably needs a bit of an off set to it. I've got a half dozen holsters for my G19,
none are really wearable for me.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
That might be a bit more challenging because of the particular combo.
Sometimes the accessory manufacturer have a list of holster companies that support their products.
You may have to call or email them.
Sometimes you can find a local holster maker through a Google search as well.
Good luck.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome!
I also am a lefty, and that does make good holsters a little more challenging to find.
I'd contact Alien Gear. They make a large variety and might make something custom for you. Another possibility is Hidden Hybrid Holsters. Cross Breed may also be able to help you.
Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Check with multi holsters

they list quite a few lasermax holster options

only downside is the lead time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome!
I also am a lefty, and that does make good holsters a little more challenging to find.
I'd contact Alien Gear. They make a large variety and might make something custom for you. Another possibility is Hidden Hybrid Holsters. Cross Breed may also be able to help you.
Good luck!
I've ordered one from Cross Breed. We'll see what happens!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Good luck! I just looked up "dunlop disease." Didn't know what it was. That's a fairly common affliction. There must be options out there. Perhaps a rig that rides low on the belt would help.

Pocket carry might be an option. For that I like Sticky Holsters. I have 2 of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im looking for a nice new holster for my glock 19 myself . ive looked at everything i really like the look of legacyfirearmsco and the options and colors they have. anyone have any legacyfireamsco holsters? would love any input. i wanna get one while black friday sales are still going

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
im looking for a nice new holster for my glock 19 myself . ive looked at everything i really like the look of legacyfirearmsco and the options and colors they have. anyone have any legacyfireamsco holsters? would love any input. i wanna get one while black friday sales are still going
Welcome to the forum, you may eat to check out We The People holsters or Tier One as they also have Black Friday deals going as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts