Glock Forum banner

Holster for my glock 22 with a tlr-2

12K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  ChrisC 
I see the point on a belt vs paddle holster! Never thought of that! Thanks for all the help everyone! Now to weigh my options and go from there!
I carry a serpa all the time, never had it come off the best, and never had a problem getting my pistol out of it. If you get a good paddle holster it will have good hooks that keep it on the belt.

I've been in alot of wrestling matchs with mine and know of officers who had aggressive disarm attempts made on them while using a paddle serpa, don't know of any time the gun came out or the holster came off the belt when it wasn't intended to do so.

I do know of 2 times when officers had their duty weapon holster taken right off them, both times the officers were wearing the leather duty belts that velcro to an under belt. Both times they had belt keepers on too, they just took the whole thing off the officer with a quick strong pull.

My point being, it can happen either way, loop or paddle, the right bad guy can pull it off ya at the right time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.