Glock Forum banner

Holster for Glock 44?

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Greywood 
#1 ·
I don't own a Glock 44 yet. However, I carry a Glock 42 or Glock 43x most days. Occasionally a Walther PPQ 9mm or H&J VP9 SK. Our "action pistol" range is open again and I anticipate going through lots of ammo. I'm getting low on 9mm and I want to to conserve that. I thought getting a Glock 44 might be a good idea, I've got a LOT of 22lr ammo.

Any idea if holsters for any of those guns above will fit the Glock 44? If not, can anyone recommend a 22lr pistol that functions not to dissimilarity to Glocks? I want to stick with something that functions/feels/locks pretty close to what I normally carry.

Thanks!

#7 ·
I wear a Glock Sport/Combat daily and the later versions of it fit the G44 perfect. The later versions have space for the right side slide release .
You can find them at times for $10.99 and $12.99 most anytime .
I have boxes of all type holsters to fit my Glocks both expensive and cheap but the S/C is the one I wear everyday as I have found that it is the one I like the best and works great .

#11 ·
I probably could work with that Fobus holster, but for $20 I'll just return it. A heat gun would likely loosen it up in all the places except the "pinch" where it grabs the trigger guard. I doubt the heat would provide enough room. I ended up getting an OWB, non-paddle holster on Amazon.

#12 ·
It will loosen up in the trigger guard. You don't need to heat any other area unless you want to. Just heat enuff to get it somewhat soft. Drawing and reholstering while it's cooling will help you tune it to your liking. This is how I tune my holsters and holsters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.