Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my Glock 23 last week and am now looking for a good holster, either belt or shoulder is fine as I haven't made up my mind yet. Any advice? Good brands? Prices? All options are great, lookin for quality not cheap. Thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
165 Posts
If your looking for an iwb check out Foxx holsters. Just got mine yesterday. You can't beat the value. Only $39 for a own holster similar to the crossbreed supertuck that sells for almost twice that.

Very comfortable and had good adjustability and retention.

Doug

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dougster said:
If your looking for an iwb check out Foxx holsters. Just got mine yesterday. You can't beat the value. Only $39 for a own holster similar to the crossbreed supertuck that sells for almost twice that.

Very comfortable and had good adjustability and retention.

Doug
Thanks, I'll check them out

·
Registered
931 Posts
forever27 said:
I just bought my Glock 23 last week and am now looking for a good holster, either belt or shoulder is fine as I haven't made up my mind yet. Any advice? Good brands? Prices? All options are great, lookin for quality not cheap. Thanks for any and all help.
I have a nice shoulder holster I never use it. It's for my GEN 4 23.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Holsters aside, what made the difference for my 23 all day carry was a good quality gun belt. taking the wieght off the hips . ive had the nicest holsters bother me half way through the day without a good belt.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I have a nice shoulder holster I never use it. It's for my GEN 4 23.
Are you willing to sell this? haha

To the OP, I love my White Hat Holster's Max Tuck. Check them out, they have great customer service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts