Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
53,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to get some good advice on a holster for EDC for my new G30. I already know about Kholster and Crossbreed, just wondering about some other options.

Thanks in advance

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Right now I'm using a different brand of the MIC for my G30.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Reason why i like the clip draw so much is that living in AZ it gets hot in the summer which is starting so i like to wear Bball shorts and i can carry my g30 with clip draw just fine, does not sag my shorts.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
G29sf said:
Do you know if they make this reversible for lefties? I've recently been interested in getting one of these.
I know they do with the holster. But with the clip draw i think you would just put it on the other side of the frame, not sure if they make a lefty type.

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
iGlock said:
I know they do with the holster. But with the clip draw i think you would just put it on the other side of the frame, not sure if they make a lefty type.
Damn those anti-lefty businesses! Haha

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
G29sf said:
Damn those anti-lefty businesses! Haha
Lol. I can try putting my clip draw on the left side of the frame and take pic for you to show you how it looks...

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
iGlock said:
Lol. I can try putting my clip draw on the left side of the frame and take pic for you to show you how it looks...
That would be awesome. I'm a gym shorts and t shirt kind of guy, so holsters aren't really my style lol

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I like my fobus holster for around the house. I have been contemplating a MIC style holster as well. For concealed I have a FoxX holster.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I carry a G30 in a MaxTuck holster from White Hat Holsters. Also check out forum member Mike P, lots of folks on this forum have bought his holsters and have been very happy with them.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts