Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, don't ask me where this came from but I had the wild idea of having a little friendly competition on the forum.

Bare with me.......

This post is intended to acquire interest, not an actual contest......yet.;)

How well do you know your Glock? Do you think you REALLY know it? If so how about a video contest?

Before I announce the idea, how many would actually do a little video to enter a free holster contest? I think this would add some serious fun here and some very interesting compettion instead of some boring simple "drawing".

I would do a video also just for the competition side of things but obviously not be eligible to win one of my own holsters.

NOTHING like this has ever been done....trust me.

·
Banned
131 Posts
I'm interested! Your product looks great but I'm spending money on ammo at the moment. Besides I don't have a ccw yet.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Would give me a chance to play with the GoPro some more!

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im going to give my idea a try first today when I get off to make sure its doable enough for most to do. If it turns out to be to much to deal with I will just do a drawing style give away.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Better set forth some stringent rules covering drawing with an empty weapon and no mag and get five attorneys to sign off on it!!!! I can see some fool shooting his/her self or their camera and making a bee line to THEIR lawyer!!! Don't you just love this litigitious society we live in now. ;-) I'm in....as long as I don't blow away my big toe

·
Registered
511 Posts
Sounds interesting. Let's play.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sounds interesting so far!
Glock G19 - check
Camcorder -- check

Yup -- so far I am qualified to partake!

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After careful thinking, Im reconsidering my original idea because I want the contest to be open to all other than a select few willing to try the challenge. When I have time later today I will start an official contest thread for a free holster of your choice(glock). All you have to do is make an entry post once in the thread. The contest WILL ONLY BE FOR EXISTING MEMBERS that are registered atleast before todays date.

I will post new contest thread soon.

Original idea..............how fast could you detail strip and reassemble your glock. Blindfolded. It would have been fun to watch but like I said I want the contest to be open to all of you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I like the original idea too. I had better start practicing that in case you decide to to it!! Only detailed once since owning the thing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts