Hollywood follies!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by StoneCat, Jan 17, 2012.

1. StoneCat

StoneCat New Member

So I was watching Die Hard 2 tonight whist I had nothing better to do (supposedly) and I noticed something.

John MacLaine: "He had a Glock 7! Do you know what that is? It's a porcelain gun from Germany that doesn't set off metal detectors and costs more than you make in a month!"

So after a bit of a laugh, I thought this would be fun...
    So what's your "favorite" Hollywood gun screw-ups?

2. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Active Member

Favorite gun screw up was on a Episode of Criminal minds. A bad guy had a Sig P226 and he was pointing it at someone, the gun was in single action. And when the bad guy decided not to shot he thumbed down the hammer. Lol
    Come on man that's what the decocker is for lol

3. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Thats y they are actors with prop guns lol

4. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I like Uzi mags that never seem to run out of ammo or maybe once during the whole movie...

5. This one gets me every time no matter what gun they are shooting. For example, G18 shoots off 30 rounds in less than 2 seconds. But these dweebs shoot off hundreds, if not thousands of rounds, and never reload. :rolleyes:

Jim

6. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I was watching one movie that had 2 different camera angles on an actor. Angle 1 showed a Beretta, Angle 2 showed a glock...I can't remember the name of the movie though.

7. StoneCat

StoneCat New Member

I forget which movie in the Lethal Weapon series it was, but one of the final shoot-outs featured an mp5 with "cop killer" bullets that punched through the scoop of a bulldozer...