With young kids it's hard to find time but when I do it's either working on my CJ7, riding one of my bikes, road/mountain/trial or fishing. Also like to mess around in the shop, building a work bench right now.
1. My wife...she's a good hobby to have!
2. Wrenching on old cars, old trucks, or jeeps! (which I have none at the moment.) I moved from TN and stuck my 5 ac mini-farm into a .33 ac lot in a neighborhood. My tractor takes up my car space at the moment.
3. Shooting USPSA and steel matches.
4. Shooting Wild Turkeys. Even when I come up empty handed, I had a good time!
5. I am a DIYer as well: home improvement, car maintenance, and 'prepping' on occasion.
Edit: Drinking Beer as well. Duh, how could I forget that???!!
I participate in "adventure running" also called "Mud Running"
Last year I did 4 races three 5ks and one 15k (Tough Mudder) these races are typically run at ski resorts where we run up the mountain, tackling obstacles as we go. Here are a few pics from last years events.
Tough Mudder 2011 (15k) The wires i am running through here are electrified.
Warrior Dash 2011 (5k) running through the fire corridor
Rugged Maniac 2011 (5k) crawl in a muddy pond...
I have 2 Tough Mudders (15k each), a GORUCK Challenge (10 hrs 18-20miles +obstacles and crossfit), and Warrior Dash (5k) on the agenda for 2012, and probably more that I haven't signed up for yet. I fly to TX next Month for Tough Mudder TX Coast.
I am also a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. This was my first competition win by submission. (I was a white belt here, and have since learned to grab my shin instead of my foot when adjusting the triangle for those who know what they are looking at lol)
Other than shooting, I co-own a firearms training business called (of all things) Armed Missouri, Inc. I spend the majority of my time away from my full time (translated boring) job either teaching firearms courses or spending time with my wife of 12 years and our 6 year old son. I also enjoy riding my Kawasaki, and sometimes I pick on the guitar.