Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oooooooooo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Truer words have never benn spoken Go Spock!!

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
That is too true... That is why I am waiting for a pro-gun state to take over California. Texas.....? AZ.....? NV......? Anyone?????

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Nope, you'll not get any takers for takin' over CA....nobody want's the hassle of changing too many things wrong! LOL! :D

Hey, Series, how's that book coming along?

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Logic? What is that? Some people call me a conspiracy theorist, but I honestly believe it is the government's attempt to disarm us all. Slowly but surely it is happening. If you ever get a chance, check out a book by Bill Cooper called "Behold a Pale Horse". Check out the story of his death, if you can find the real one that is. He wrote about secret societies in our country and throughout the world (he was in Navy Intelligence with an extremely high security clearance). Read the book, and tell me if you do nto see the things that he wrote about happening in our country.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Nope, you'll not get any takers for takin' over CA....nobody want's the hassle of changing too many things wrong! LOL! :D

All we need to do is get the Big One to come, and all celebrate in Arizona Bay :D

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts

Still working on the book. My session is over and now will have time to catch up finally and do some shooting. This last class was a beast.

So no takers, huh? :(

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
series11 said:
Still working on the book. My session is over and now will have time to catch up finally and do some shooting. This last class was a beast.

So no takers, huh? :(
I guess you could move a little more to the east :D since there's no takers.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Yep! All I want to do is build a fence around it and then have a prayer vigil for the hope the San Andreas will clense us of those Phillistines.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts