High Threat Concealment

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by BLCKWLF, Apr 27, 2012.

1. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

2. Pretty interesting website, though way overpriced (just my opinion).

3. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Yeah, and I get the feeling attaching all that kydex together would be really ridged… still an interesting concept though...

4. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Wow. Interesting.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  5. Holy ****!! Threading a actual weapon belt through all that would be a nightmare......lmao.

6. Cool concept but I feel like it would be too rigid and I agree its a bit overpriced

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

i dont think belt keepers would work with that system... i would hate to thread a belt through that every time i wore it... got to be rigid beyond belief too... and it costs some $$$$$$$.... besides, i like MikePs holsters better! lol

8. It has a belt loop at every section joint.

9. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

The only way that would work is with clips instead of loops. I just saw on the holster that you can get it IWB. I wonder how many sizes up you would have to go to make the whole system IWB? :)

They really should offer a no radio pouch option. I certainly don't have a need for one. Of course, I'm not a big fan of Kydex in most applications, so I'd never buy from them anyway. The only Kydex holster I've ever liked was my Crossbreed Supertuck, which is a hybrid anyway.

10. Overpriced. I can build that for around $30 which means $150 is more realistic and even that is a touch high.

Kydex is a terrible choice, at least for all of it.

Crappy design.

11. bigben

bigben Member

Really cool. Very Rambo-ish. Lol. But I agree, prolly very uncomfortably and way too expensive.

12. bigben

bigben Member

But notice how small they made the price. :)

13. Donn

Donn Active Member

Vid must be something, can't access it.

14. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Talk about a Batbelt!

I think it would be a nice "bump-in-the-night" belt, but it is a wee bit expensive.

15. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

I like the backpacks and gear bags... But I don't think I could wear that belt you all are talking about.

Interesting link. Thanks man.