Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Pretty interesting website, though way overpriced (just my opinion).

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, and I get the feeling attaching all that kydex together would be really ridged… still an interesting concept though...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Wow. Interesting.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Cool concept but I feel like it would be too rigid and I agree its a bit overpriced

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy ****!! Threading a actual weapon belt through all that would be a nightmare......lmao.
i dont think belt keepers would work with that system... i would hate to thread a belt through that every time i wore it... got to be rigid beyond belief too... and it costs some $$$$$$$.... besides, i like MikePs holsters better! lol

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The only way that would work is with clips instead of loops. I just saw on the holster that you can get it IWB. I wonder how many sizes up you would have to go to make the whole system IWB? :)

They really should offer a no radio pouch option. I certainly don't have a need for one. Of course, I'm not a big fan of Kydex in most applications, so I'd never buy from them anyway. The only Kydex holster I've ever liked was my Crossbreed Supertuck, which is a hybrid anyway.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Overpriced. I can build that for around $30 which means $150 is more realistic and even that is a touch high.

Kydex is a terrible choice, at least for all of it.

Crappy design.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Vid must be something, can't access it.

·
1,612 Posts
Talk about a Batbelt!

I think it would be a nice "bump-in-the-night" belt, but it is a wee bit expensive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts