High Noon Mister Softy

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by butcherboy, May 28, 2012.

1. butcherboy

butcherboy New Member

Recently started carrying my Glock 26 in a high noon mister softy holster. I had been looking for a way to conceal while wearing a tank top and shorts. I looked online and found high noon. The mister softy is meant to be appendix carried, which took some getting used to. I normally conceal inside the waistband at the four o'clock position. However my normal position left a pretty good pistol stamp in my summer attire. This holster was super reasonable priced, cheap yet made so well. The quality of the construction of this holster is as good or better than my $80-100 big name holsters. I am carrying now with the mister softy at the 12 o'clock position and get complete conceal ability and super comfort. I love this holster and can't say enough good things about it. So if you are looking for the best way in my opinion to summer carry check out high noon holsters.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Nice to know Butcherboy, Welcome to the forum. If you have a minute go to the Introductions and let us know who you are and maybe a Picture of you Glock an Holster? Welcome

3. butcherboy

butcherboy New Member

Thanks Dutchs for the welcome I will upload a few pics later this evening and do the introduction thing. I discovered the app for this forum and think its great by the way.

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I know I may be biased , but I will have to agree! A loy of awesome inf., people and true gun lovers. Make good use of it and feel free to ask, you have a treasure trove of well informed folks here. Thanks for choosing Glock Forum.