Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sabrina, Jul 28, 2012.

1. sabrina

sabrina New Member

I'm new to guns and forums. I have a G 19 G4. I like all the enthusiasts and the posts. I'm here because I had casings hitting me in the face, arms, down shirt ect. I did some research online to see if this is wrong. I was amazed at all the blogs I found and got worried that my gun had issues or my wrists were limp. Thanks to a nice guy at my range, he told me they were hitting the wall next to me and bouncing back. I'm glad to know I don't need to wear safety glasses if I need to protect myself LOL. I love my Glock and I now stand on the left side of my lane. BTW I'm in SW FL wearing a TB Rays hat and turtleneck until I find a place with no partitions. BTW I've never had my gun fail to eject a bullet or casing. The magazine fell out once but I think it was my fault. LOVE MY 19!!!

2. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Welcome to the forum!!! That G19 is a great pistol. Shoot it a bunch and then shoot it a bunch more. Go Rangers!!!!!

3. itsj0hnnyb0y

itsj0hnnyb0y New Member

Well hello...welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it!

I live in Philadelphia and a huge Phillies fan, I guess we're arch-enemies. Hah

4. Blaze

Blaze Active Member Supporter

Glad u decided to join the best gun forum around...

5. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Sabrina! The G19 is an excellent choice. Glad the guy at the range was able to help you out. Range people are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I also wear a hat and a high necked shirt at the range because it is indoors and I've had the same thing happen.

We have a private ladies forum here and I would love for you to join us. Send a private message to TxShooter if you are interested. Shoot straight and enjoy the Forum!

6. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Welcome to the Forum!!!!!

7. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Let's see if this thread goes to 11 pages...
    ;)

D

8. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Welcome to the forum.

9. glockinonheavensdoor

glockinonheavensdoor New Member

Welcome to the forum Sabrina. Make yourself at home

10. sabrina

sabrina New Member

I also have Mepro night sights. Not sure of spelling. The U on the back sight is narrower so I'm doing better!

11. sabrina

sabrina New Member

Thanks to all the welcomes! Im sure I'll b asking lots of questions. Lol

12. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Welcome to the forum. You own one of the most popular models, everyone seems to enjoy the g19

13. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello Sabrina, and WELCOME to the Forum!

So glad you could join us, and I am sure you will find lots of helpful information (and helpful Members!) here.

Congrats on your G19...I use its little brother, the G26, and love it!

Cheers!

14. sabrina

sabrina New Member

15. Glock38

Glock38 New Member

Go rays!!! Welcome to the forum.

16. gardan01

gardan01 New Member

Welcome to the forum, Sabrina. My sister carries a 19C. The first time I took her to an indoor range a few years ago,, I told her to NOT wear the "cute" tank top. She learned pretty quickly when a case ejected and landed on her shoulder/neck area. OUCH! She has never complained of any incidents since. I like the 19 too, but I carry a 30SF on a daily basis.

17. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

[​IMG][​IMG] Hope you like it here!

18. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
    I know you have already been posting, so stick around, you will like it here!