Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm home. I have been a glock junkie for 9 years and love to convert them XD dorks to glocks. I have read some of the forums on here and can't wait to get acquainted and learn some new skills and performance mods and tricks to improve my shooting and make my old 22c learn new tricks.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Walla545! Stick around, you will like it here.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Welcome! And XDs are cool....until you compare them to a Glock!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For me the glock is more comfortable and looks a lot cleaner. If I'm not mistaking the glock has less parts and over all alot simpler to work on when adding performance mods. I have shot an xd when they first came out, I wasn't sold on it. I have changed a few of my friends minds and they are happy glock owners now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha ya it's all good there is probably some poor kid somewhere with an xd saying he doesn't care for glocks. Everybody has an opinion.

·
Registered
258 Posts
walla545 said:
Ha ya it's all good there is probably some poor kid somewhere with an xd saying he doesn't care for glocks. Everybody has an opinion.
Poor kid... he doesn't know what he's missing

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have both and love both of them. I have a xdm .40 and can shoot lights out with it. I also have a glock 27 for my edc gun and love it. Everyone can argue back and forth but both are great guns. I will say 1 reason I picked the xdm over a g22, 16+1.... that's just crazy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts