Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forums a few hours after I bought my first Glock. Shot a 35 a few months ago and had to have it. I put the CZ and XD in the gun locker and haven't looked back. Looking forward to getting some advice and learning on all things Glock.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
636 Posts
Welcome... where in FL? Im in New Port Richey just north of Tampa.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,460 Posts
Hello, Drop_Point2690, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congratulations on your purchase, and do you have any pics to share?

Have you considered Premium Membership in GlockForum?

Cheers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
drop_point2690 said:
Just joined the forums a few hours after I bought my first Glock. Shot a 35 a few months ago and had to have it. I put the CZ and XD in the gun locker and haven't looked back. Looking forward to getting some advice and learning on all things Glock.
First and foremost welcome drop point. I'm new my self just got on here this morning. I find it interesting how you put the XD back In the gun locker. Please do share more I'm considering buying one. But would Definatley listen to experience :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
southpaw37 said:
First and foremost welcome drop point. I'm new my self just got on here this morning. I find it interesting how you put the XD back In the gun locker. Please do share more I'm considering buying one. But would Definatley listen to experience :)
Don't get me wrong, I've had no issues with the XD, but the 35 for me is a much more enjoyable, accurate gun. May just be personal preference, but if I would have shot my Glock first, I don't think I'd have bought the XD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Welcome from the Gulf Coast. (Navarre is just East of Pensacola) Compared to where I live, Jax is "Big City". My Dad was stationed on Mayport when I was a kid. I got to board "The Forest Fire" a few times. That sucker was huge. I don't think I ever really got to see the whole ship. Be safe out there and Thank You for your service.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ChromeDome said:
Welcome from the Gulf Coast. (Navarre is just East of Pensacola) Compared to where I live, Jax is "Big City". My Dad was stationed on Mayport when I was a kid. I got to board "The Forest Fire" a few times. That sucker was huge. I don't think I ever really got to see the whole ship. Be safe out there and Thank You for your service.
Thanks, and from where I'm from (Huntsville,AL), JAX is big city also...lol. The Forrestal, that's a cool ship to have gotten to see... My brother is out of Mayport on the Hue City, and I'm at NAS JAX stationed with Special Projects.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Happysniper1 said:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!

What did you do in the Navy, if I may ask (you don't have to answer).

If you wish access to the LE/Military subforum, send a PM to Havasu and he can set you up.

Cheers!
Nothing special... Aviation duty, get to deploy nowhere nice, nothing to talk about... Etc... Standard blurb I guess...lol
 

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top