Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I used to work in Bowling Green guys! I miss it up there. Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
KeenansGarage said:
I used to work in Bowling Green guys! I miss it up there. Welcome to the Glock Forum!
My family has a farm down by bowling green. Its beautiful country down there

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi from Clarksville, TN

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Glockster27 said:
Just wanted to say Hi from Clarksville, TN
Welcome to the forum Glockster27.... Do a little shoutout on Introductions are receive a warm welcome from others as well. :)

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
So are you guys strict glock guys or are there any other plastic wonders you guys like

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
So are you guys strict glock guys or are there any other plastic wonders you guys like
Although primarilly Glock-oriented, we also discuss other firearms, anything from KelTec PF9s to full auto shotguns, and everything under the sun, whatever Members own (or want to own).

See, unlike other groups, we do not base our love of Glocks on the hatred of any other gun.

So be not afraid to mention any other tactical tupperware, or anything else for that matter, either comment to a post already there or start a new thread in whatever subforum is appropriate.

Cheers!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, GLOCKSTER27, and WELCOME to the Forum!

If you would be so kind as to post a *Hi There* in the Introductions section, other Members will be able to welcome you as well!

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts