Proud owner of a G17 gen3 and a G23 gen4
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
New guy form ky as well. What part of Kentucky are you from
ash1012 said:
New guy form ky as well. What part of Kentucky are you from
Owensboro. What about you?
Welcome to the forum!!
Lexington,
I used to work in Bowling Green guys! I miss it up there. Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Welcome to the Glock Forum StevenRoberts73 !!
KeenansGarage said:
I used to work in Bowling Green guys! I miss it up there. Welcome to the Glock Forum!
My family has a farm down by bowling green. Its beautiful country down there
SHOOTER13 said:
Welcome to the Glock Forum StevenRoberts73 !!
I just want to thank everyone for the awesome greeting and I look forward to reading everyones stories.
Just wanted to say Hi from Clarksville, TN
Glockster27 said:
Just wanted to say Hi from Clarksville, TN
Welcome to the forum Glockster27.... Do a little shoutout on Introductions are receive a warm welcome from others as well. :)
My family has a farm down by bowling green. Its beautiful country down there
Ash and keenans good to see some local guys on here.
So are you guys strict glock guys or are there any other plastic wonders you guys like
So are you guys strict glock guys or are there any other plastic wonders you guys like
Although primarilly Glock-oriented, we also discuss other firearms, anything from KelTec PF9s to full auto shotguns, and everything under the sun, whatever Members own (or want to own).

See, unlike other groups, we do not base our love of Glocks on the hatred of any other gun.

So be not afraid to mention any other tactical tupperware, or anything else for that matter, either comment to a post already there or start a new thread in whatever subforum is appropriate.

Cheers!
Hello, GLOCKSTER27, and WELCOME to the Forum!

If you would be so kind as to post a *Hi There* in the Introductions section, other Members will be able to welcome you as well!

Cheers!
Glockster27 welcome. Your not far from my side of the woods.
I prefer glocks and remington but I keep an open mind to everything.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.