Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm Nick, 43y/o from The Netherlands.

I'm more of a reader than a poster and look forward to find interesting info on Glock's here.
I have 2 Glock 17 Gen3's. One dedicated to Service Pistol matches (note that we are only allowed to have firearms for sporting purposes in The Netherlands) and another 17 Gen3 sits in my Hera Arms Glock Carbine Conversion. The Hera is my "Fun Gun" and gets some use in IPSC style dynamic shooting.

Cheers, Nick

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
Welcome you've come to the right place for info. Hope you enjoy yourself and stay off the computer long enough to get some range time in! ;)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Golani! Enjoy the forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Golani! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
654 Posts
welcome Nick, I was in Amsterdam and visited the red district and a lot of coffee shops. I love the coffee shops. I was in UK for about 2 months and went to Amsterdam for a few days while I was there. Nice place to visit but I would not want to live there, only because the language barrier.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Nick!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all for the welcome words!

@Tape: Most Dutch people speak English, so you shouldn't have any trouble fitting in. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.