Hi from The Netherlands

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Golani, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Golani

Golani New Member

Hi All,

I'm Nick, 43y/o from The Netherlands.

I'm more of a reader than a poster and look forward to find interesting info on Glock's here.
    I have 2 Glock 17 Gen3's. One dedicated to Service Pistol matches (note that we are only allowed to have firearms for sporting purposes in The Netherlands) and another 17 Gen3 sits in my Hera Arms Glock Carbine Conversion. The Hera is my "Fun Gun" and gets some use in IPSC style dynamic shooting.

Cheers, Nick

2. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    Welcome you've come to the right place for info. Hope you enjoy yourself and stay off the computer long enough to get some range time in! ;)

3. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Golani! Enjoy the forum!

5. Glock38

Glock38 New Member

Welcome to the forum

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Golani! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

7. Welcome to the forum Nick!!! I've all ways want to travel to the Netherlands. Enjoy your stay!!!

8. Tape

Tape New Member

welcome Nick, I was in Amsterdam and visited the red district and a lot of coffee shops. I love the coffee shops. I was in UK for about 2 months and went to Amsterdam for a few days while I was there. Nice place to visit but I would not want to live there, only because the language barrier.

9. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum Nick!
    Stick around, you will like it here!

10. Golani

Golani New Member

Thanks all for the welcome words!

@Tape: Most Dutch people speak English, so you shouldn't have any trouble fitting in. ;)