Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Glock Forum, not to Glocks. I have owned Glocks for over 15 years. I currently have 3 Glocks. Glock 22, 23 and 27. My Glock 22 is a Generation 1 that I have Trijicon night sights, extended slide release, extended mag release, and a LaserMax internal laser system. My Glock 23 and 27 are generation 3 and each have the Trijicon night sights on them, no other mods

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from NE GA! This is a great community and I hope you enjoy yourself here. Go Dawgs!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome DAWGFAN!! Maybe some pictures of your guns?? Enjoy the forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I will try to take a few photo's and post them up. Got quite a few
Sweet. You can put them in Glock Photos if you don't mind, people here just love Glock pictures, Just Gun pictures for that matter!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will take a few photo's of my 3 Glocks. I also have a Springfield XD Service model 4" .45 ACP, S&W 642 .38 Special, S&W 686 .357 Magnum, and a S&W Bodyguard .380 ACP as far as pistols goes. I have several shotguns, and a few rifles too

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I will take a few photo's of my 3 Glocks. I also have a Springfield XD Service model 4" .45 ACP, S&W 642 .38 Special, S&W 686 .357 Magnum, and a S&W Bodyguard .380 ACP as far as pistols goes. I have several shotguns, and a few rifles too
Awesome!! Any you want to post! We love em!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

Oh yeah, Go Dawgs! (MS '07. :D)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts