Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum but not new to guns. Got my first Concealed Carry permit around 1975. My EDC is a G30, wife's is a G26. We don't shoot a lot but enough to keep sharp. Certainly not skilled marksmen but able to kill paper at 7 yards. Our weapon interests are pretty much for self defense. Can't run or fight, walk with a cane and feel like a "thug magnet" at Walmart parkin' lot. We ain't taking a beat down if we can help it. I look forward to posting here.
Joe

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
New to the forum but not new to guns. Got my first Concealed Carry permit around 1975. My EDC is a G30, wife's is a G26. We don't shoot a lot but enough to keep sharp. Certainly not skilled marksmen but able to kill paper at 7 yards. Our weapon interests are pretty much for self defense. Can't run or fight, walk with a cane and feel like a "thug magnet" at Walmart parkin' lot. We ain't taking a beat down if we can help it. I look forward to posting here.
Joe
First Thank you for your Vietnam era service ZO6!! We appreciate all you did for your country!! Second, If you would like to be in our LEO/Military forum just say so and we will get you hooked up and third but not least WELCOME!! Enjoy the forum!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think you will enjoy the community.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts