Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I'm probably one of the very few female members here. I've only been shooting for 2 years. I have never owned anything but a G26 (for conceal carry). Two weeks ago, I became a proud owner of a G17 (for target practice). I have tried a handful of firearms -- as a female, I have the great, amazing advantage of coming up to any guy at the range and asking to try their toys :D and I can say there's nothing I would own except for Glocks.

I am also a certified NRA Pistol instructor. I became an instructor so I can promote the sport and teach gun safety to my friends, specifically females. Because my main purpose is to promote and educate, I teach all my classes for free :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey trigger! There are a couple of us ladies on here and it's great to have you join us. Everyone is grape at on here hope you like it.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
BTW - I'm in a ladies shooting group that meets on Thursday's in Cumming. We would love for you to join us sometime. Let me know if you would like details.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Seems like we got quite a few folks here from the Metro ATL area. We should put together a Glock Forum shoot!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum triggerhappy !!

When you find the time, please post some pictures of your Glocks...

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome triggerhappy! Stick around, I know will like it here! It is nice to have instructors and experienced personnel on this forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts