Glock Forum banner

Hi all from South Africa

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  dwsjr50 
#1 ·
Hi all

Yes i have stepped over to the dark side ;-) after 18 years with my trusty 1911 at my side i have have decided to retire her as my primary IDPA gun an purchased a G34.
We have a modified model of the Canadian licensing system here so it will be 2 to 3 months before I really get my monies worth out of her, in the mean time my smithy takes her to the range every now an then so I can have my way with her. So far i am really impressed with the stock gun, good trigger for out of the box. In the next week or so the sights will be replaced with Warren sights an a complete smooth over an trigger job should be done. Will report back then

Con

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum CONDEBR!! Enjoy!!

#3 ·
Sounds great Condebr, I'm sure you'll love it!!! And in the meantime enjoy the forum, you'll find lots of great folks around here !

#5 ·
Welcome to the GF, There was another fellow from South Africa that joined a few months ago, can't recall his name right now though.

Congrats on the G34, sure you'll like it.

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum and the obsession...

#7 ·
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

#8 ·
Welcome! Pretty soon, we'll have enough time zones covered that forum interaction will never slow down. Info, opinions and news will be right now, real time.

Reuters and the AP won't be as connected as us pretty soon.;)

Guess that means there will be a whole lot of the world's citizens that will receiving the other side of the news...and gossip.

Wonder if old Gaston ever imagined that his Glock would be this influential?:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.