Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gladesbassin, Jul 19, 2012.

1. gladesbassin

gladesbassin Happy Member :) Supporter

Hello folks, I'll start off by sayin my names Erik and I'm from Miami(if there is anyone from the Miami dade/broward area it would be cool to to here from ya not that I don't wanna talk to anyone else lol) well I'm not currently a glock owner but I'm interested in getting one. I currently own a Taurus pt 140pro and waiting out my waiting period to go pick up my ruger lc9. I've shot numerous glocks and I have to say they are very enjoyable to shoot and let off some steam. I've shot a 17,19 and a 33 I believe which ever one is the .357. I'm also an avid angler so if you fish we can share tips and tricks also. Well sorry for rambling on and on and thanks for Having me here.

2. Welcome to the forum! It's a ton of fun and very addicting...the forum and the Glocks ;)

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum gladesbassin! This is a great community and I'm pretty sure we have some other folks from the Miami area on here. I hope you enjoy the Forum.

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Gladesbassin!! A bit of ramblin is fine here. I mean, we never ramble:rolleyes: HAHA Enjoy the forum!

5. gladesbassin

gladesbassin Happy Member :) Supporter

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals it's really appreciated.

6. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
    Stick around, you will like it here!