Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey everyone. 27 yrs old, from Pittsburgh, PA. I am a ROOKIE with guns. Got my first gun in February, a Glock 19. Although I only started in February, I go to the range twice a week, and already joined a sportsman club. So far I have added:

Glock Tactical Light w/ Laser and Dimmer

Backstrap Plug

PachMayr Grip

Trijicon GL 11 Novak

Jentra Tak Lok Laser Cut Extended Slide Lock Lever

IWB Holster: Summer Special 2 by Milt Sparks

Painted Lettering White w/ Nail Polish

Silver “Glock Logo” LWD Slide Cover Plate

I will eventually post a pic once I am completely done modifying it. I know that Glocks don't NEED anything to be perfect, but to be honest, it is FUN.

I appreciated any input. I am a rookie and don't want to make any errors. So far, so good though. I am ADDICTED

·
Banned
636 Posts
Hey everyone. 27 yrs old, from Pittsburgh, PA. I am a ROOKIE with guns. Got my first gun in February, a Glock 19. Although I only started in February, I go to the range twice a week, and already joined a sportsman club. So far I have added:

Glock Tactical Light w/ Laser and Dimmer

Backstrap Plug

PachMayr Grip

Trijicon GL 11 Novak

Jentra Tak Lok Laser Cut Extended Slide Lock Lever

IWB Holster: Summer Special 2 by Milt Sparks

Painted Lettering White w/ Nail Polish

Silver “Glock Logo” LWD Slide Cover Plate

I will eventually post a pic once I am completely done modifying it. I know that Glocks don't NEED anything to be perfect, but to be honest, it is FUN.

I appreciated any input. I am a rookie and don't want to make any errors. So far, so good though. I am ADDICTED
+1!!!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Ryan, and WELCOME (again)!

Thanks for the nice intro.

You'll find lots of info and views and opinions, and if you can't find the answer to your question, post it up!

Cheers!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can you tell me how you made out with the extended slide lock. I have a Gen 4 G19 and the spring seems to be narrower than other Glocks. I bought another brand of extended slide lock and the notch was too wide. I piece rattled in the gun. The oem slide lock had a narrower cut notch. I threw the new part in the garbage.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
RM686 said:
Can you tell me how you made out with the extended slide lock. I have a Gen 4 G19 and the spring seems to be narrower than other Glocks. I bought another brand of extended slide lock and the notch was too wide. I piece rattled in the gun. The oem slide lock had a narrower cut notch. I threw the new part in the garbage.
OP, welcome to the forum.

RM, Glock makes a stock extended slide lock if you're looking for one. Fits perfectly.

D

·
Decent Citizen of USA Surviving on Planet Earth.
1,683 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Ryan. I'm also from Pittsburgh. I'm a first time glock owner. I got a glock 17 gen 4. Where all do you go shooting and etc? I'd love to meet up sometime. I'm working on some accuracy now but having fun!

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
A very hearty welcome. Watch out for the jagger bushes there in PGH and let me know if you need an extra gum band.

So.........what part of PGH are you from, I might know it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts