Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey everyone. 27 yrs old, from Pittsburgh, PA. I am a ROOKIE with guns. Got my first gun in February, a Glock 19. Although I only started in February, I go to the range twice a week, and already joined a sportsman club. So far I have added:

Glock Tactical Light w/ Laser and Dimmer

Backstrap Plug

PachMayr Grip

Trijicon GL 11 Novak

Jentra Tak Lok Laser Cut Extended Slide Lock Lever

IWB Holster: Summer Special 2 by Milt Sparks

Painted Lettering White w/ Nail Polish

Silver “Glock Logo” LWD Slide Cover Plate

I will eventually post a pic once I am completely done modifying it. I know that Glocks don't NEED anything to be perfect, but to be honest, it is FUN.

I appreciated any input. I am a rookie and don't want to make any errors. So far, so good though. I am ADDICTED

·
Banned
636 Posts
Hey everyone. 27 yrs old, from Pittsburgh, PA. I am a ROOKIE with guns. Got my first gun in February, a Glock 19. Although I only started in February, I go to the range twice a week, and already joined a sportsman club. So far I have added:

Glock Tactical Light w/ Laser and Dimmer

Backstrap Plug

PachMayr Grip

Trijicon GL 11 Novak

Jentra Tak Lok Laser Cut Extended Slide Lock Lever

IWB Holster: Summer Special 2 by Milt Sparks

Painted Lettering White w/ Nail Polish

Silver “Glock Logo” LWD Slide Cover Plate

I will eventually post a pic once I am completely done modifying it. I know that Glocks don't NEED anything to be perfect, but to be honest, it is FUN.

I appreciated any input. I am a rookie and don't want to make any errors. So far, so good though. I am ADDICTED
+1!!!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can you tell me how you made out with the extended slide lock. I have a Gen 4 G19 and the spring seems to be narrower than other Glocks. I bought another brand of extended slide lock and the notch was too wide. I piece rattled in the gun. The oem slide lock had a narrower cut notch. I threw the new part in the garbage.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
RM686 said:
Can you tell me how you made out with the extended slide lock. I have a Gen 4 G19 and the spring seems to be narrower than other Glocks. I bought another brand of extended slide lock and the notch was too wide. I piece rattled in the gun. The oem slide lock had a narrower cut notch. I threw the new part in the garbage.
OP, welcome to the forum.

RM, Glock makes a stock extended slide lock if you're looking for one. Fits perfectly.

D

·
Decent Citizen of USA Surviving on Planet Earth.
Glock 19/M&P9 M2.0 Compact Optic Ready/300 BLK AR Pistol
1,686 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
A very hearty welcome. Watch out for the jagger bushes there in PGH and let me know if you need an extra gum band.

So.........what part of PGH are you from, I might know it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.