Hey from North Central Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kerberos, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

Hey All,

I am kind of new to these forums, but not to Glock. My current handguns include a Glock 21, a pair of 30's, a 17 and a 23.

North Central Florida is great for those who enjoy shooting, as target practice on one's own property is the norm. God bless 10 acre zoning and favorable gun laws. Most of the people on my street have lived here their entire life, and I can't think of any of my immediate neighbors that don't own an assortment of guns.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Kerberos!! Enjoy the forum!!

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! Sounds like you live in a great community. I hope you enjoy this one as well.

4. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

Welcome to the forum!!! Stay dry..

5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

6. Welcome. What county? We're getting the crap rained on us here in Brevard

7. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to our community!

8. akvs22

akvs22 New Member

Welcome and hope your night goes well with this crazy weather we're having.

9. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

Suwannee County. And yes, we are getting our share of rain too.

10. Angry_Dave

Angry_Dave is being censored

Drove over the Suwannee today, on my way to Arkansas for two weeks of vacation, welcome to the forums!

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

And you can by booze for the first time since Prohibition! Whoopie!! I'm in Suwanee county 6 or 8 times a month!

12. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

Prior to August of 2011, you could only purchase beer and wine that had less than 7% alcohol. Last summer, alcohol sales became permissible, but there is still not a single liquor store or establishment that sells hard alcohol for on site consumption. Go figure. :mad:

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

They are doing a lottery for the license and the bidding is fierce! They say by November you will have Liquor stores! This will be a ton of revenue so you know it goes very slow with the Government fingers in it!!