hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wvglockguy, Mar 12, 2012.

1. wvglockguy

wvglockguy New Member

I'm a gun enthusiast from WV and I just recently purchased my first Glock. LOVE it. Glock 19 Gen4. Absolutley my favorite pistol.

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, WVGlockGuy, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice choice of caliber and excellent choice of pistol. Congratulations!

Do you have a pic of the holster you mention in your other thread?

For that matter, wanna share a pic of your newest toy (for us who have not gone Gen4 but drool over them)....:)

Cheers!

3. wvglockguy

wvglockguy New Member

I painted the engravings already. More mods will follow. :)

ForumRunner_20120312_211742.jpg

4. wvglockguy

wvglockguy New Member

And here is the holster. Btw gun in above pic is loaded. Picture turned sideways on ne. My Glock is never empty. I see no point in having an empty pistol. Empty AR-15 in my profile pic however. Just unloaded a 30 rd mag on a sasquatch cardboard cutout.

ForumRunner_20120312_212207.jpg

5. wvglockguy

wvglockguy New Member

Also, forgot to mention that i have the 19 w/ 10 rd magazines. That much easier to conceal. Even having massive hands it still has the perfect size grip

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Nice job with the painted engravings.

You might wanna repost pics in the thread "Painted Letter Thread, Lets See them", everyone else has done so :D

Practicing on sasquatch, eh?....wonder if a zobie bit a sasquatch, would the 'quatch become a zombie, too? :)

Cheers!

7. wvglockguy

wvglockguy New Member

Maybe. But I'm fully prepared for a zombie apocalypse with my hornady zombie max ammo. Bought a box for show and bc green is my favorite color. :)