Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a gun enthusiast from WV and I just recently purchased my first Glock. LOVE it. Glock 19 Gen4. Absolutley my favorite pistol.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, WVGlockGuy, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice choice of caliber and excellent choice of pistol. Congratulations!

Do you have a pic of the holster you mention in your other thread?

For that matter, wanna share a pic of your newest toy (for us who have not gone Gen4 but drool over them)....:)

Cheers!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, WVGlockGuy, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice choice of caliber and excellent choice of pistol. Congratulations!

Do you have a pic of the holster you mention in your other thread?

For that matter, wanna share a pic of your newest toy (for us who have not gone Gen4 but drool over them)....:)

Cheers!
I painted the engravings already. More mods will follow. :)

ForumRunner_20120312_211742.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And here is the holster. Btw gun in above pic is loaded. Picture turned sideways on ne. My Glock is never empty. I see no point in having an empty pistol. Empty AR-15 in my profile pic however. Just unloaded a 30 rd mag on a sasquatch cardboard cutout.

ForumRunner_20120312_212207.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, forgot to mention that i have the 19 w/ 10 rd magazines. That much easier to conceal. Even having massive hands it still has the perfect size grip

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Nice job with the painted engravings.

You might wanna repost pics in the thread "Painted Letter Thread, Lets See them", everyone else has done so :D

Practicing on sasquatch, eh?....wonder if a zobie bit a sasquatch, would the 'quatch become a zombie, too? :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happysniper1 said:
Nice job with the painted engravings.

You might wanna repost pics in the thread "Painted Letter Thread, Lets See them", everyone else has done so :D

Practicing on sasquatch, eh?....wonder if a zobie bit a sasquatch, would the 'quatch become a zombie, too? :)

Cheers!
Maybe. But I'm fully prepared for a zombie apocalypse with my hornady zombie max ammo. Bought a box for show and bc green is my favorite color. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts