Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone. I'm Ben and I'm fairly new here on the Glock forum. I'm very excited to be apart of a community that shares the same love and passion for firearms as myself. I look forward to all the fellowship and friendship that this forum has to offer. Feel free to pm me if anyone ever needs anything.

Ben.

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much for all the welcomes!!!! I am sad to say that at this moment I do not have a Glock. :-( I am fixin to purchase my first one in the next few weeks. I am really torn between the g17, g19, and the g22. I'm from around Tupelo. Birthplace of the king of rock and roll. Lol. I like to go on and on about guns and I figure I can do that here!!!! :) I have been keeping up with several forums and have really enjoyed it. Think I may just stick around for a bit. Thanks for the hospitality!!!

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O. And just a little bit about me. I believe there are three things this country needs, God, Guns, and John Wayne as president. Just my opinion. I have a beautiful wife, Christie, and two awesome kids, Christopher and Rebecca. I am a volunteer firefighter and an emergency medical responder with my local FD. I enjoy my time with my family and with my brothers at the FD. My wife is also an EMR there. And when I'm not doing that or working, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Lol :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.