Glock Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,613 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
I have a fobus paddle holster for cold weather carry. A sharktac IWB holster for warm weather carry. I use a blackhawk serpa holster for open carry. Let me post a picture of each for you......

Wood Gun accessory Gun barrel Plastic Wood stain

I also put up a pic of my mic on the bottom.

The fobus is first followed by the blackhawk and then the sharktac.

Here is one of their backsides

Wood Toy Gun accessory Hardwood Plastic

There is a vendor on here (Mike P) that makes one very similar to the sharktac but his costs less. I cannot stress how great this thing is....

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome virtued! Enjoy the forum. If you get a second maybe you could go to Introduction section and tell us a little about you and your Glock or Glocks. Pictures as well if you like! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have different holsters for different jobs.

Top Left holster is Holster Kings INWB slide. I bought this when I needed an ISWB and didn't have my High Noon Split Decision with me so I picked it up cheap (Less than $20.00 OTD)
Middle top Row My IWB Tuckable is High Noon Split Decision High Ride. I wear this one when I am wearing a Polo shirt that needs tucking in. It is re enforced around the top of the holster for re-holstering. Good tuckable.
Right top row: Fobus Paddle holster for Range use or if I know I will be taking my Gun on and off.
Bottom Row Left:
The Black Beltslide is a DeSantis Mini Slide and is my most carried. I wear it under my Button up Harley shirts or my Hawaiian shirts.
Bottom Row Middle:
The Brown beltslide is a Kramer Belt Slide which used to have a thumb break strap but it was made for a G21 and I wanted to use it for both so I lopped off the thumb break strap:eek: and it worked well. I used this from around 91-92 until 2007 when I got the DeSantis Mini Slide. The DeSantis is a more "Robust" holster and seems to have more cow to it!;)
Bottom Row Right:
Uncle Mikes Mirage. Works well but isn't as friendly when re holstering.

Not pictured is a Galco Fanny Pack/Belly Pack I use it when it is really hot and I am not wearing my Button up Harley/Hawaiian Shirts.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.