Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I carry mine in a simple Uncle Mikes ankle rig. When possible I carry my G21 in a DaSantis soft tuck with the G30 as a backup.

·
1,612 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
I have a fobus paddle holster for cold weather carry. A sharktac IWB holster for warm weather carry. I use a blackhawk serpa holster for open carry. Let me post a picture of each for you......

image-778696054.jpg

I also put up a pic of my mic on the bottom.

The fobus is first followed by the blackhawk and then the sharktac.

Here is one of their backsides

image-2811949490.jpg

There is a vendor on here (Mike P) that makes one very similar to the sharktac but his costs less. I cannot stress how great this thing is....

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome virtued! Enjoy the forum. If you get a second maybe you could go to Introduction section and tell us a little about you and your Glock or Glocks. Pictures as well if you like! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have different holsters for different jobs.

Top Left holster is Holster Kings INWB slide. I bought this when I needed an ISWB and didn't have my High Noon Split Decision with me so I picked it up cheap (Less than $20.00 OTD)
Middle top Row My IWB Tuckable is High Noon Split Decision High Ride. I wear this one when I am wearing a Polo shirt that needs tucking in. It is re enforced around the top of the holster for re-holstering. Good tuckable.
Right top row: Fobus Paddle holster for Range use or if I know I will be taking my Gun on and off.
Bottom Row Left:
The Black Beltslide is a DeSantis Mini Slide and is my most carried. I wear it under my Button up Harley shirts or my Hawaiian shirts.
Bottom Row Middle:
The Brown beltslide is a Kramer Belt Slide which used to have a thumb break strap but it was made for a G21 and I wanted to use it for both so I lopped off the thumb break strap:eek: and it worked well. I used this from around 91-92 until 2007 when I got the DeSantis Mini Slide. The DeSantis is a more "Robust" holster and seems to have more cow to it!;)
Bottom Row Right:
Uncle Mikes Mirage. Works well but isn't as friendly when re holstering.

Not pictured is a Galco Fanny Pack/Belly Pack I use it when it is really hot and I am not wearing my Button up Harley/Hawaiian Shirts.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts