Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have caught the Glock bug where all you can do is think about shooting your Glock? Ha ha. I'm at work passing time with some podcasts but I can't help but image being at the range. Maybe it's a newbie thing.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Yeah 4 trips to the range is about the cost of a new gun in ammo. I really need to set up my Dillon.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi my name is Jar79 and I to have a Glock Addiction. Just got mine last week and got to fire it yesterday. And since then that all I can think about

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah 4 trips to the range is about the cost of a new gun in ammo. I really need to set up my Dillon.

Oh man, I wish you had not said that...lol...now I'm trying to decide what's more important- going to the range to become more proficient with my new G19 (I've only had it to the range twice), or save that cash for the G26 that I'm aching for. Maybe I can split the difference and go to the range every other month. That way I will have stashed away enough to get that 26 in no time.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Oh man, range time every other month, I'd hang myself. I go once a week. Got a membership that gets me no lane fees, so all I pay for is ammo :D

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I also shoot once a week...usually taking either my wife, daughter, a few gun friends, or a new shooter with me.

Being retired is a blast...literally !!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
You make it sound so cheap
Heh-heh. I've been reloading almost nonstop since early last year, every week.

And every Wednesday and Saturday I go to the range. I worry more about eventual wearing down of my Glock than I do about cost of ammo or gas, putting around about 1,000 rounds thru her every week.:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
I need to find some cheap bulk ammo. My girl was sick off me going to the range twice a week without her and she bought herself a G26. I can't afford to pay for her "glock monkey on her back".

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi all, glad everyone is enjoying themselves..Now that's done it, I was working happily if there's such a thing. And now i'm thinking about going to the range.

I'm a noob, but its so good when you hit the bulls eye.

I try and go once a week if I have time but only go through around 200 rounds on reach trip, rarely go over 250. Sad thing is, to slow myself down I bring in two mags only so I have to keep reloading just to enjoy my time there. But I only do that when the place is completely empty :), don't want to start a traffic jam. Mannnnn can't wait to go for practice..

It is a good stress buster.

·
Registered
124 Posts
And where by jolly did you get this price from? :)
That's a steal, mine are around 21 for a hundred rounds. non reloads.
But it is from the local sports store in Texas. :)

RogerH said:
just got 1000 rounds of umc for 179.00 9mm

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Hi, my name is series11 and I am a Glock addict. My wife became suspicious when I would give my Glock backrubs instead of her and would take my Glock out on candle light dinners while she stayed home. One day she said, "it is me or the Glock" and I ended up taking my Glock out to the range. My addiction has even affected my work as I take "sick days" to be with my Glock and now there is a rumor at work that I was having a love affair which is the reason my wife left but little do they know they were right.....

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Can you imagine what it would be like if we all got together one day, and fed upon each others' addictions!

Dang! We'd raid the local Walmart for ammo and literally blow up the range!

·
Registered
124 Posts
It would be perfection haha kidding. Or am I?

Humm good point haven't made a trip to Walmart to see their prices.

Okay better stop reading this forum, getting all excited. Not good for work.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hah! At work, close your eyes and imagine the filing cabinet drawers just full of boxes and boxes and boxes upon boxes of FREE AMMO!!!!!

Get back to work! :D

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Hah! At work, close your eyes and imagine the filing cabinet drawers just full of boxes and boxes and boxes upon boxes of FREE AMMO!!!!!

Get back to work! :D
Sooooooooooo mean....:(

·
Registered
406 Posts
series11 said:
Hi, my name is series11 and I am a Glock addict. My wife became suspicious when I would give my Glock backrubs instead of her and would take my Glock out on candle light dinners while she stayed home. One day she said, "it is me or the Glock" and I ended up taking my Glock out to the range. My addiction has even affected my work as I take "sick days" to be with my Glock and now there is a rumor at work that I was having a love affair which is the reason my wife left but little do they know they were right.....
I read this outloud to my girl, laughing, and I could see the look in her eyes saying " why am I with you?"

1 - 20 of 46 Posts