Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, pardon if I have the wrong nomenclature, but on my front night sight the tritium is still there, but it had a bright yellow ring around it, and it fell out and I can't find it. Anyone heard of this before? It's not the stock green circle/ring, but an aftermarket bright yellow ring... I'm guessing it got loose from a holster or something, not sure. I just noticed it gone at the range today.

Has anyone heard of this happening? Can I buy the little color ring to put back in? If so, where? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it came from the manufacturer of the sight I’d contact them.
I bought it as a private sale from a local guy... so I don't have paperwork on the sight. Wasn't sure if this happens often and if there are replacement rings or something... I can reach out to him for sure though...

·
Premium Member
13,024 Posts
I bought it as a private sale from a local guy... so I don't have paperwork on the sight. Wasn't sure if this happens often and if there are replacement rings or something... I can reach out to him for sure though...
They will ask you to remove front sight and send in usually.

·
Premium Member
13,024 Posts
Hey guys, pardon if I have the wrong nomenclature, but on my front night sight the tritium is still there, but it had a bright yellow ring around it, and it fell out and I can't find it. Anyone heard of this before? It's not the stock green circle/ring, but an aftermarket bright yellow ring... I'm guessing it got loose from a holster or something, not sure. I just noticed it gone at the range today.

Has anyone heard of this happening? Can I buy the little color ring to put back in? If so, where? Thanks in advance!
What sights are they? Pics?

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
I'd contact the manufacturer on a warranty claim. They should replace it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OP have an update?
Yes, thanks for reminding me. I contacted Night Fision and after sending in some pictures they mailed me a new front sight. Great customer service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts