hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by schmumble, Jun 23, 2012.

1. schmumble

schmumble Junior Member

newbie here...long time reader...this is a great place with great people and lots of useful info......current stable includes....2nd gen g17....2ng gen g22 and a new gen 3 rtf g21 sf.....:D

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

3. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Schmumble, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Care to share any pics of your Glocks?

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Thanks Schmumble!! We think it's a great place and glad you do to. Enjoy the forum!

5. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to our community!

6. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

Welcome schmumble!! You are rot thesis a great place...I love the great info, and most of all the great folks around here...welcome again!!

7. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. A great place to hang.

8. schmumble

schmumble Junior Member

sorry to take so long to reply ...the 22 is my car gun...its a beater but its a great shooter...lol...the 17 is a new old stock that had been hidden on a shelf for a long while...and the 21 sf is new...man im lovin the rtf texture...its a great one also..thanks for the warm welcome!

Attached Files:

9. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I know I am late to welcome you, but Welcome! :D

Nice looking set of pistols there! Can you explain the New-Old stock?? Sounds like a good story! ;)

10. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Boy talk about being late:D But Welcome to the Forum!

11. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

Welcome to GF!
    Hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do :)

12. schmumble

schmumble Junior Member

i wanted a 2ng gen for a few reasons...first...the handle doesnt have the finger grooves and from what ive seen and read the 2ng gens are known for long life reliability...it also doesnt have the light rail on the frame...which i like better without...i looked long and hard for one and finally found it on gunbroker.com...it had sat on the shelf since new and some how never got sold...it was unfired and had alot of dust but turned out to be new in box. its been a great shooter and functions perfect every time. i may have paid alittle much for it but sometimes such as this case...it's worth every penny!

13. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!