Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
newbie here...long time reader...this is a great place with great people and lots of useful info......current stable includes....2nd gen g17....2ng gen g22 and a new gen 3 rtf g21 sf.....:D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks Schmumble!! We think it's a great place and glad you do to. Enjoy the forum!

·
289 Posts
Welcome schmumble!! You are rot thesis a great place...I love the great info, and most of all the great folks around here...welcome again!!

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A great place to hang.

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello, Schmumble, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Care to share any pics of your Glocks?

sorry to take so long to reply ...the 22 is my car gun...its a beater but its a great shooter...lol...the 17 is a new old stock that had been hidden on a shelf for a long while...and the 21 sf is new...man im lovin the rtf texture...its a great one also..thanks for the warm welcome!

Attachments

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I know I am late to welcome you, but Welcome! :D

Nice looking set of pistols there! Can you explain the New-Old stock?? Sounds like a good story! ;)

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know I am late to welcome you, but Welcome! :D

Nice looking set of pistols there! Can you explain the New-Old stock?? Sounds like a good story! ;)
i wanted a 2ng gen for a few reasons...first...the handle doesnt have the finger grooves and from what ive seen and read the 2ng gens are known for long life reliability...it also doesnt have the light rail on the frame...which i like better without...i looked long and hard for one and finally found it on gunbroker.com...it had sat on the shelf since new and some how never got sold...it was unfired and had alot of dust but turned out to be new in box. its been a great shooter and functions perfect every time. i may have paid alittle much for it but sometimes such as this case...it's worth every penny!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts