Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nickschoo, May 30, 2012.

1. nickschoo

nickschoo New Member

Hi I'm from Louisville Kentucky

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hello nickschoo from Louisville KY.!! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy, What kind of Glocks do you have?

3. nickschoo

nickschoo New Member

I have a G19 G21 G23

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Nice, I have a 21 and a 23 both gen4, If you get the time maybe post some pictures? Thanks. Enjoy!!

5. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Welcome. It's good to see some one from Kentucky on here. There is a thread called Kentucky roll call. You should post something over there. Might be some one you know on here.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum nickshoo! I have a G19 and love it. I hope you enjoy the community here.

7. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Frankfort.

8. MarinewithaGlock

MarinewithaGlock Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. I use to live outside Louisville and bought my first Glock at Shooters Supply off Westport Rd and I use to shoot at OpenRange. I have a G23 and am in Lexington now.

9. I'm in Louisville and I've lived in Meade Co.

10. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Welcome to the Forum!! :)

11. j102

j102 Well-Known Member

That is a great trio!
    Welcome! This is a great place, you'll love the information and the people here.

12. nickschoo

nickschoo New Member

Do you ever shop at bud's and if so what's your opinion of them

13. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm just another new guy myself. The folks here a quick to help with any questions.

14. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I shop at buds and really like it there. Prices are fair, and they have everything you could want from a gun shop

15. nickschoo

nickschoo New Member

Thanks everyone this seems like a really great place I bought my first Glock in January and have been addicted every sentence I now own three and planned on many many more

16. MarinewithaGlock

I haven't bought from the yet but I sold them an AR and they gave me a good deal on it and I've also used their range and rented their guns to shoot. Their range personnel is really knowledgeable. Pretty much everyone I've talked to has been pretty cool. Always eager to talk shop. Ill probably by my Glocks from them since they are one of the few Blue Label dealers in the area.
    Their range is awesome though. They have a traditional paper target range, a reactive steel range with multiple programs that you can run and they also have basically an empty room range that if you reserve it for training (LEO and such) you can turn it basically into a custom shoot house. My Marine Corps reserve unit used their range for pistol qual and shotgun range.

17. jmanwill

jmanwill New Member

Welcome. 10 char.

18. nickschoo

nickschoo New Member

Thanks for the information been planning a trip down there to see what they have.

19. MarinewithaGlock

If you're in Louisville and looking for a good shop, look up Shooters Supply and if you want a good range go to OpenRange in Crestwood. Both great stores.

20. nickschoo

nickschoo New Member

Thanks shooters a little high and their little rude but I like 111 on Hurstbourne Lane i bought all my glocks from them and they do really good job and their prices are pretty reasonable. Another great place is Kentucky gun company in bardstown.