Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
G19 Gen 4, G43
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. New member here. Wanted to introduce myself. I am a cso and soon to be an auxiliary officer for a near west suburb of Chicago. I am in the process of looking for my first Glock for my service weapon. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions about everything so I apologize in advance for them. Feel free to say hi and if there's anything you want to know about me just ask.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Please feel free to use the vast welath of info. here NTO8. Welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum NT08! Please ask any questions you want to ask. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable folks here that are happy to help. We were all noobs once. :)
I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
G19 Gen 4, G43
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ash1012 said:
Welcome to the forum. So what model you looking at getting?
My department is 9mm so I have the choice of a g17 or a g19. I think I'm leaning towards the 19.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, NT08, and WELCOME to the Forum!

There is a lotta info on the threads here, and if you don't find what you are looking for, don't be afraid to ask!

Cheers!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My department is 9mm so I have the choice of a g17 or a g19. I think I'm leaning towards the 19.
I have a G19. It's a great firearm. Small enough to conceal if necessary but big enough that it has very little felt recoil.

·
Registered
G19 Gen 4, G43
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GAgal said:
I have a G19. It's a great firearm. Small enough to conceal if necessary but big enough that it has very little felt recoil.
That's what I have heard. Our chief recommended the g19 to me as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love my 19 4th gen. It's small enough to conceal but big enough to get your hand on the grip. Also great at the range and accurate. Fits my hand perfectly without adding a backstrap. I don't have another size Glock to compare it to but hey it works for me

·
Registered
G19 Gen 4, G43
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jcrobert1983 said:
I love my 19 4th gen. It's small enough to conceal but big enough to get your hand on the grip. Also great at the range and accurate. Fits my hand perfectly without adding a backstrap. I don't have another size Glock to compare it to but hey it works for me
That's what's important. As long as it works for you. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome NT08. I just picked up a G19 myself for the two reasons GAgal stated.
Looking forward to seeing what you go with.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts