Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello glock enthusiasts! I'm new to this forum just wanted to share a little info. Lifelong California resident :( except for those two wonderful years in Tennessee. Somewhat new to the firearms world, I've only been shooting for 3 years so I have alot to learn from places like this. Cheers!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hello glock enthusiasts! I'm new to this forum just wanted to share a little info. Lifelong California resident :( except for those two wonderful years in Tennessee. Somewhat new to the firearms world, I've only been shooting for 3 years so I have alot to learn from places like this. Cheers!!!
Welcome Leo, we wont hold the cali thing against you. Florida here. do you have any Glocks you would like to show off? take a look around you will like it here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I Am currently the proud owner of a g19. I absolutely love it!! I've put maybe 1k rounds through it and not one jam! Looking to get a 40 or 45 next.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really don't shoot as often as I would like but it's quite expensive. I was actually looking into investing in a reloading kit any suggestions??

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I really don't shoot as often as I would like but it's quite expensive. I was actually looking into investing in a reloading kit any suggestions??
Go to Ammo and reloading thread, Tons of info. Everything you need.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Welcome Aboard- Where are you in California? North? South?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well so far I see that it really is a friendly community. Thanks to all who welcomed me so far!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright well I guess a person needs to post twenty times in order to be able to do alot around here :). Howdy y'all!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts