Hello!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Da_bears, May 13, 2012.

1. Da_bears

Da_bears New Member

Hello to all,

My name is Kevin and I am 30 years old currently living in Duffield, VA. I have worked for Norfolk Southern Railroad for the last 11 years as a conductor and cut back engineer. I have also been married for 11 years and have two sons 6yrs and another that is 9 months old. I am new to the forum and to Glocks in general and wanted to introduce myself. I bought my very first Glock this week!! It is a G23 gen4 and it is a pretty accurate pistol. I would however like to upgrade to some adjustable sights......all suggestions welcomed!

Thanks,

Kevin

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Da_Bears !!

And congrats on the new G23 Kevin...

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Da Bears, You gonna love it here!! My stepdad was with Conrail in ohio, he took early retirememt years ago but said it was the greatest job in the World., He was an engineer. How bout some pictures of that 23? I love mine.

4. Da_bears

Da_bears New Member

This is a target from today. It is a total of 10 shots.......2 shots at 3 yards weak hand only, 2 at 5 yards with strong hand only, 2 at 10 kneeling, 2 at 15 standing, and 2 at 20 kneeling.

Attached Files:

5. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

6. Hurricane460

Hurricane460 Glock Doc..

Welcome to the forum from Richmond VA.

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Nice! Well done

8. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Great place to hang out. Welcome and enjoy.

9. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

Nice shots. Welcome. There are a lot of forums and this one its, by far , the best. Everybody is really helpful, trolling is almost non existent and there are many vendors who will do work for you at a discount price (nukingfuts).

10. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Welcome From Tampa Florida . Great choice in the G23 !

11. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

welcome to the forum!!!