Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

My name is Kevin and I am 30 years old currently living in Duffield, VA. I have worked for Norfolk Southern Railroad for the last 11 years as a conductor and cut back engineer. I have also been married for 11 years and have two sons 6yrs and another that is 9 months old. I am new to the forum and to Glocks in general and wanted to introduce myself. I bought my very first Glock this week!! It is a G23 gen4 and it is a pretty accurate pistol. I would however like to upgrade to some adjustable sights......all suggestions welcomed!

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hello to all,

My name is Kevin and I am 30 years old currently living in Duffield, VA. I have worked for Norfolk Southern Railroad for the last 11 years as a conductor and cut back engineer. I have also been married for 11 years and have two sons 6yrs and another that is 9 months old. I am new to the forum and to Glocks in general and wanted to introduce myself. I bought my very first Glock this week!! It is a G23 gen4 and it is a pretty accurate pistol. I would however like to upgrade to some adjustable sights......all suggestions welcomed!

Thanks,

Kevin
Welcome Da Bears, You gonna love it here!! My stepdad was with Conrail in ohio, he took early retirememt years ago but said it was the greatest job in the World., He was an engineer. How bout some pictures of that 23? I love mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a target from today. It is a total of 10 shots.......2 shots at 3 yards weak hand only, 2 at 5 yards with strong hand only, 2 at 10 kneeling, 2 at 15 standing, and 2 at 20 kneeling.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Richmond VA.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
This is a target from today. It is a total of 10 shots.......2 shots at 3 yards weak hand only, 2 at 5 yards with strong hand only, 2 at 10 kneeling, 2 at 15 standing, and 2 at 20 kneeling.
Nice! Well done

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice shots. Welcome. There are a lot of forums and this one its, by far , the best. Everybody is really helpful, trolling is almost non existent and there are many vendors who will do work for you at a discount price (nukingfuts).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts