Glock Forum banner

Hello

1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Argyle64 
#1 ·
So...here's my new and improved introduction. Hi everyone! Looking forward to socializing with other fellow GLOCK enthusiasts.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Myself and my business (Argyle Armoring, LLC) are actually located smack dab in the middle of the Heartland. Glocklahoma City, OK

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. For those of you in Glocklahoma City, I'm located on the SW side of the city and frequent the local ranges at least once a week. My business is new and just in its start-up infancy right now. Hopefully glockforum.com and some other forums will allow me to grow my business. Starting in May I will also be able to provide lessons and training in shooting/marksmanship principles for those wanting to obtain a CCW here in Oklahoma.

Discussion starter · #18 ·
I apologize to everyone for my tardiness in getting a link posted up. I have been busy with the business and my other full-time job. I will have my information placed in the Vendor forum sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, here is a link to my website and Facebook page.

http://argylearmoring.blogspot.com
www.facebook/argylearmoringllc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.