Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Argyle64, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

So...here's my new and improved introduction. Hi everyone! Looking forward to socializing with other fellow GLOCK enthusiasts.

2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum Argyle_Armoring. What part of the country are you from?

Attached Files:

3. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Myself and my business (Argyle Armoring, LLC) are actually located smack dab in the middle of the Heartland. Glocklahoma City, OK

4. TheKraken

That is awesome. I am also from Glockahoma City, Oklahoma

5. TheKraken

Your the first member that I have met here in OKC.
    Welcome neighbor!

6. From okc here also!

7. TheKraken

Cool, nice to meet you jkurtz.

8. You too!!!

9. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome to the forum man!

10. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Argyle Armoring !!

I take it you're not going to become a vendor here...

that could be a missed opportunity for your company !!

12. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!!

13. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. For those of you in Glocklahoma City, I'm located on the SW side of the city and frequent the local ranges at least once a week. My business is new and just in its start-up infancy right now. Hopefully glockforum.com and some other forums will allow me to grow my business. Starting in May I will also be able to provide lessons and training in shooting/marksmanship principles for those wanting to obtain a CCW here in Oklahoma.

14. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Good to have you around brotha... Best wishes to you and the buizz as well.

15. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Welcome the new Vendor!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  16. Welcome to the madness. So. Any glock forum deals we just can't live without?

17. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I apologize to everyone for my tardiness in getting a link posted up. I have been busy with the business and my other full-time job. I will have my information placed in the Vendor forum sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, here is a link to my website and Facebook page.

http://argylearmoring.blogspot.com
    www.facebook/argylearmoringllc