Glock Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...here's my new and improved introduction. Hi everyone! Looking forward to socializing with other fellow GLOCK enthusiasts.

·
Super Moderator
72,329 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
So...here's my new and improved introduction. Hi everyone! Looking forward to socializing with other fellow GLOCK enthusiasts.
Welcome to the forum Argyle_Armoring. What part of the country are you from?

Attachments

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Myself and my business (Argyle Armoring, LLC) are actually located smack dab in the middle of the Heartland. Glocklahoma City, OK

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Argyle Armoring !!

I take it you're not going to become a vendor here...

that could be a missed opportunity for your company !!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. For those of you in Glocklahoma City, I'm located on the SW side of the city and frequent the local ranges at least once a week. My business is new and just in its start-up infancy right now. Hopefully glockforum.com and some other forums will allow me to grow my business. Starting in May I will also be able to provide lessons and training in shooting/marksmanship principles for those wanting to obtain a CCW here in Oklahoma.

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. For those of you in Glocklahoma City, I'm located on the SW side of the city and frequent the local ranges at least once a week. My business is new and just in its start-up infancy right now. Hopefully glockforum.com and some other forums will allow me to grow my business. Starting in May I will also be able to provide lessons and training in shooting/marksmanship principles for those wanting to obtain a CCW here in Oklahoma.
Good to have you around brotha... Best wishes to you and the buizz as well.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Welcome to the madness. So. Any glock forum deals we just can't live without?

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I apologize to everyone for my tardiness in getting a link posted up. I have been busy with the business and my other full-time job. I will have my information placed in the Vendor forum sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, here is a link to my website and Facebook page.

http://argylearmoring.blogspot.com
www.facebook/argylearmoringllc

1 - 18 of 18 Posts