Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
I'm new to the forum and was wondering if there are any women on here besides myself. (nothing against you guys, just curious).
I just got a Glock 19 4th Generation for my birthday and am absolutely loving it!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, there sure is and there's even a women only room PM GAgal and she'll get you all set up. I am sure the ladies will stop in to welcome you shortly but welcome from the male side :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Yes we have several lady members and we also have a women only forum. I am so glad you are here. My first Glock was a G19 as well. This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
19Gen4 said:
Hi Everyone!
I'm new to the forum and was wondering if there are any women on here besides myself. (nothing against you guys, just curious).
I just got a Glock 19 4th Generation for my birthday and am absolutely loving it!
Welcome to the forum!!!! Send a PM to GAgal, she is a mod and will let you into the women's section. (still wonder what they do in there)...

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Welcome to the forum!!!! Send a PM to GAgal, she is a mod and will let you into the women's section. (still wonder what they do in there)...
And she beat me to it as I was typing!!! Again!! Lol

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
And she beat me to it as I was typing!!! Again!! Lol
Hahaha! Gotta be quick to catch the old gal! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello from Sebbie

I am new to this forum myself. They all seem to be very nice guys here. I had/have been residing at firearmstalk while I was developing a project. (mechanical engineering degree stuff)

I find that the guys who are into guns to be the most pleasant of their side of the species. ;)

Enjoy your new birthday present!!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around you will like it here!

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
50 Posts
19Gen4 said:
Hi Everyone!
Hello, I too am new to the forum and to Glock in general.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
WElcome to both of you.

Don't worry, we're not all pigs. ;)

D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome 19 Gen4 and Brash!! Glad to have you aboard! Enjoy the forum!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts