Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I just joined. I am a Glock Instructor and Armorer in the Tampa Bay area. I own and operate a gun shop and firearms training biz, and of course Glock is my gun of choice.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, nice of you to join us.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
pinellasgunshop said:
Hello. I just joined. I am a Glock Instructor and Armorer in the Tampa Bay area. I own and operate a gun shop and firearms training biz, and of course Glock is my gun of choice.
Welcome, from East Coast / Brevard County.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum PGS!! Enjoy!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Hi there PGS from D&R. New myself but can already tell you'll like it here.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a home in Bradenton. I hope I get a chance to come to your shop when I'm in the area. I assume I will be able to find your shop from your name. If not please advise...

Enjoy yourself here.

(Edit: just found your shop on line. I expect to be nearby in a couple of weeks. I will try to stop in.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the forum. I have a home in Bradenton. I hope I get a chance to come to your shop when I'm in the area. I assume I will be able to find your shop from your name. If not please advise...

Enjoy yourself here.

(Edit: just found your shop on line. I expect to be nearby in a couple of weeks. I will try to stop in.)
Glad to hear it - hope to see you soon

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Welcome from Pine Island Sound! Make yourself at home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts