Hello. I picked up my first Glock

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miniquik, May 20, 2012.

1. Miniquik

Miniquik New Member

Hi all! New to this forum and new to glock. I picked up a used g23 gen2. The price was too good to pass up, so i went for it. I am surprised how well i shot this gun today. I will post my range results. Also, ive bounced around this forum a little and kudos to you all for all the info you have provided here. Cheers!!!!!!

2. We are a mess of knowledge for sure! Welcome to the forum, hope you stick around!

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Good to have you miniquik, Welcome and check out a ton of great info. Bring some of yours as well. Welcome, ENJOY Any pics of the new Glock?

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum miniquik !!

Congrats on the new G23...

5. NoMoss

NoMoss New Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. Miniquik

Miniquik New Member

Thanks for the welcome!! I will post pics shortly. Meanwhile i posted todays misfire as my avatar. :/ Looks like a clean hit to me. Bad Ammo?

7. bfish

bfish Member

Welcome! and avatar looks clean you're right I'm sure its the amo not the weapon:)

8. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

9. Miniquik

Miniquik New Member

Thanks again and here is a photo of my 23 and my best 2 mags today at the range. Cheers!!!!!

Attached Files:

10. Looks good man welcome to the forum.

11. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community - as you can probably tell already, lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks. I hope you enjoy it here.

12. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Congrats on your new (to you) Glock! Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

13. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Welcome to the forum! You in AZ? Saw on another post that you stopped in at glockmiester...

14. Miniquik

Miniquik New Member

Yeah i'm in Az. Thanks for the welcome.

15. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

You should check out the AZ BBQ thread… september 8th we are planning a get together at ben avery!!!