1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! I liked Glock Forum and now a proud member of GLOCKFORUM.COM
Im from Wisconsin. Nice to meet ya!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Welcome, MiguelAngel!

You will enjoy it here, where you are among friends!

Have you got a Glock yet, and if so, what kind? Any mods? Any other guns?

Let us know!

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happysniper1 said:
Welcome, MiguelAngel!

You will enjoy it here, where you are among friends!

Have you got a Glock yet, and if so, what kind? Any mods? Any other guns?

Let us know![/QUOTE

No Guns yet, since Milwaukee now CCW Law just passed and here to get schooled and get familiarized with the gun lingo. ESPECIALLY GLOCKS! So I will soon be a official Glock owner. Thanks for the warm welcome. I FEEL LIKE FAMILY ALREADY.

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MiguelAngel said:
Hello everyone!! I liked Glock Forum and now a proud member of GLOCKFORUM.COM
Im from Wisconsin. Nice to meet ya!
Liked on Facebook I ment so say... Lol

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Hola, hermano!:)

Start simple with a Glock and you can't go wrong. Then you can upgrade to...why bother if you already have the best.;)

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kmurray96 said:
Hola, hermano!:)

Start simple with a Glock and you can't go wrong. Then you can upgrade to...why bother if you already have the best.;)
Hi Amigo!! Thanks for the advice. Starting this tuesday for the ccw class. Im so pumped up. Cant wait to get my Glock. Official official.. Lol

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Welcome man! I was so happy when I bought my first Glock, like a kid waiting on Christmas. I was outside of the gun store 15 minutes before they opened! They probably thought I was an idiot.

·
Administrator
52,910 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and Glocks are like potato chips, you can not just have one :) hope your stay with us on Glock Forum is informational and if you have any question, feel free to ask, there are a lot of great people here that is more then willing to answer questions you may have

Stay Safe !

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Miguel, sorry I am late on the post!

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jimmyalbrecht said:
Welcome man! I was so happy when I bought my first Glock, like a kid waiting on Christmas. I was outside of the gun store 15 minutes before they opened! They probably thought I was an idiot.
No worries...hahaha When my wife asked me what I want for my birthday now in March. She said a Glock??? I started jumping around like a little kid. Wow,lastime I felt like that was when my Pops bought me a motorcycle bicycle when I was 6??? It sure feels good. Thanks for the Warm Welcome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts