Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been a Glock 23 owner for a couple months and after putting over 1,000 rounds down range still have not had a single issue. Love this gun. Looking to buy my second Glock - any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
mister869 said:
Have been a Glock 23 owner for a couple months and after putting over 1,000 rounds down range still have not had a single issue. Love this gun. Looking to buy my second Glock - any suggestions?
Welcome. I too have a G23 and have often thought of what my next Glock will be. I'm thinking either a G26 or G21.

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
GunnerGSP said:
Welcome. I too have a G23 and have often thought of what my next Glock will be. I'm thinking either a G26 or G21.
Hello from southeastern Wisconsin....G26 Is what I want. Welcome to the forum btw!!!!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Mister869, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice choice in your G23, there! Care to post pics of it?

If you are looking for a smaller one, may I recommend the G27 (also in .40SW) and you can add a barrel conversion to it (by Lone Wolf, KKM, Bar-Sto and others) that will allow you to shoot 9mm thru it, essentially turning it into a G26 when you wanna shoot cheaper ammo, or back to a G27 for the power of the .40SW round.

Cheers!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum mister869 !!

Eggs-cellent !! Smithers, load my Glock for me...I feel the need to carry !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts