Hello from Winston-Salem NC!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MTS532, Jan 25, 2012.

1. MTS532

MTS532 New Member

I've been a GlockTalk member for years but I just found this site! I've been a police officer since 1995, (yet, never issued a Glock) and I'm USMC Desert Storm vet.

I've owned Glocks privately since 2001 and now have...a few more! I've had quite a bit of experience with other handguns, and do own guns from other manufacturers.

But for self defense, I keep coming back to Glock. It's amazing how they just keep multiplying in my safe! Many of my friends give me a lot of hassle about Glocks but I will support them and buy them as long as they keep working for me!

So anyway, it's good to be among like brethren! I'm gonna lurk around awhile and check out the site!

2. GAgal

GAgal Administrator

Welcome MTS! This is a really great group. You've got a few sisters in arms here as well. ;-)

3. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Welcome and thank you for your service. Caution, Glocks kept to close together in the gun cabinet do tend to multiply.:D

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome! I think you will like it here!

5. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    Welcome aboard, thanks for your USMC and law enforcement service, we wouldn't be here without guys like you!!!

6. Redhawk41mag

Redhawk41mag New Member

Welcome from sunny south Floriduh...and thanks for your service!!!

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

8. MTS532

MTS532 New Member

Thanks, guys (and gals!) My next acquisition will prolly be a Gen4 G-27. Had a couple Gen3 G-27s in the past, but I really like the Gen4 platform! Anybody have any issues with the new Gen4s? So far, besides my Gen3 Glocks, I've got a G-19, G-21 and G-23, all in Gen4.

9. mlawrence

mlawrence New Member

Welcome. I'm from Mocksville!

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Hey...let's see some pics of all that hardware...!!

11. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Welcome, MTS532, to the Forum!

You'll find lots of useful information here (and some good chuckles), and be able to share as well.

Welcome!