Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello, and thanks for having me. I've been a member for a month or so, figured it was time to reach out and make it official. I love the site and threads. Thanks, E.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Love the screen name! Stick around you will like it here!

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another in the Commonwealth. What part are you from?

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Hello Orignalcoors..

Welcome :)

·
Banned
258 Posts
Hello from another Virginian.

·
Banned
258 Posts
20 miles north of Richmond off 95...
You're just down the road from me. Lucky.... you live right near a Bass Pro Shop and King's Dominion!

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
scrubber3 said:
You're just down the road from me. Lucky.... you live right near a Bass Pro Shop and King's Dominion!
I have not been to KD in years. Bass Pro every now and then but they are real proud of everything they sell and think they are the only ones that carry guns. So Im usually at Green Tops. Great people with fair prices.

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
I have not been to KD in years. Bass Pro every now and then but they are real proud of everything they sell and think they are the only ones that carry guns. So Im usually at Green Tops. Great people with fair prices.
:cool: best place to buy in the Richmond area imo :cool:
( 99.9% of the time better deals than Gander Mt )

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Located right outside of Roanoke.... Franklin county. Looking forward to the gun show in Salem this weekend. Looking to pick up a G29, gotta love the 10mm. I'd like to find a 23 also.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts