Hello from Upstate NY

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Glock897, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Glock897

Glock897 Member

I have a Glock 19 and love it.

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hey, Glock897, WELCOME to the Forum!

Have you done anything special to your '19? Mods and such?

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

4. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Welcome to the forum Glock897. We like photo's, so if you have any good one of your G19 please share.
    Where in Upstate NY are you from? I use to live (many many years ago) in Carthage, NY near Watertown.

5. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Hello Glock897, welcome to the forum.

6. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!

7. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome to the forum!

8. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum, what part of Upstate NY are you from? I live in Upstate NY in Oswego County :)

Hope you enjoy it here, we like to have fun but keep it clean and respectful at the same time, if you have any questions feel free to ask cause chances are someone else has the same question too... Any other issues or suggestions please contact an admin/moderator and they will assist you as much as possible :)

Unlike other Glock related forums, this particular forum really takes care of it own here and makes the community here a wonderful place... There that's my rant, have a great day and hope to see you in the other posts :)

9. Glock897

Glock897 Member

Just truth trijicon night sights so far. I'll be adding a stars and stripes cover plate soon and was thinking about getting a lasermax laser.

10. Glock897

Glock897 Member

I'm in Saratoga county. I'll add photos soon, I promise.

11. Glock897

Glock897 Member

I'm in Saratoga county.
    Your name intrigues me. I know canseco spent about 2 months with the Yanks in 2000 and I believe he wore # 33. Are you a fan?
    Go Yanks.

12. Glock897

Glock897 Member

Not "truth" trijicon. Dont know where that came from :)

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome 897. Cool place too be.

14. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

I was in high school when canseco played for the yanks and it's exactly why I have it as my SN cause I use it for my email too and just never changed it, maybe someday though... Huge Yankees fan though, favorite of all time is Don Mattingly followed by Tino Martinez and a close 3rd is Derek Jeter :) never used their names or numbers for my SN's or email cause some of my family members already used them lol

15. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

16. Glock897

Glock897 Member

Mattingly's my all time favorite player too. Tino, Derek, O'neill, Bernie, Pettitte and Posada are up there too. I'm a little older than you, I like Righetti, Randolph, Guidry too.

17. Mantle trumps them all. I named my dog Seven.

18. Glock897

Glock897 Member

Mantle was before my time. I wish I had seen him play.