Glock Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
Welcome to the forum Glock897. We like photo's, so if you have any good one of your G19 please share.
Where in Upstate NY are you from? I use to live (many many years ago) in Carthage, NY near Watertown.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,818 Posts
Welcome to the forum, what part of Upstate NY are you from? I live in Upstate NY in Oswego County :)

Hope you enjoy it here, we like to have fun but keep it clean and respectful at the same time, if you have any questions feel free to ask cause chances are someone else has the same question too... Any other issues or suggestions please contact an admin/moderator and they will assist you as much as possible :)

Unlike other Glock related forums, this particular forum really takes care of it own here and makes the community here a wonderful place... There that's my rant, have a great day and hope to see you in the other posts :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Hey, Glock897, WELCOME to the Forum!

Have you done anything special to your '19? Mods and such?
Just truth trijicon night sights so far. I'll be adding a stars and stripes cover plate soon and was thinking about getting a lasermax laser.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dslmac2 said:
Welcome to the forum Glock897. We like photo's, so if you have any good one of your G19 please share.
Where in Upstate NY are you from? I use to live (many many years ago) in Carthage, NY near Watertown.
I'm in Saratoga county. I'll add photos soon, I promise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nyycanseco33 said:
Welcome to the forum, what part of Upstate NY are you from? I live in Upstate NY in Oswego County :)

Hope you enjoy it here, we like to have fun but keep it clean and respectful at the same time, if you have any questions feel free to ask cause chances are someone else has the same question too... Any other issues or suggestions please contact an admin/moderator and they will assist you as much as possible :)

Unlike other Glock related forums, this particular forum really takes care of it own here and makes the community here a wonderful place... There that's my rant, have a great day and hope to see you in the other posts :)
I'm in Saratoga county.
Your name intrigues me. I know canseco spent about 2 months with the Yanks in 2000 and I believe he wore # 33. Are you a fan?
Go Yanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glock897 said:
Just truth trijicon night sights so far. I'll be adding a stars and stripes cover plate soon and was thinking about getting a lasermax laser.
Not "truth" trijicon. Dont know where that came from :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Welcome 897. Cool place too be.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,818 Posts
Glock897 said:
I'm in Saratoga county.
Your name intrigues me. I know canseco spent about 2 months with the Yanks in 2000 and I believe he wore # 33. Are you a fan?
Go Yanks.
I was in high school when canseco played for the yanks and it's exactly why I have it as my SN cause I use it for my email too and just never changed it, maybe someday though... Huge Yankees fan though, favorite of all time is Don Mattingly followed by Tino Martinez and a close 3rd is Derek Jeter :) never used their names or numbers for my SN's or email cause some of my family members already used them lol
 

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nyycanseco33 said:
I was in high school when canseco played for the yanks and it's exactly why I have it as my SN cause I use it for my email too and just never changed it, maybe someday though... Huge Yankees fan though, favorite of all time is Don Mattingly followed by Tino Martinez and a close 3rd is Derek Jeter :) never used their names or numbers for my SN's or email cause some of my family members already used them lol
Mattingly's my all time favorite player too. Tino, Derek, O'neill, Bernie, Pettitte and Posada are up there too. I'm a little older than you, I like Righetti, Randolph, Guidry too.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top