Glock Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Owened a Glock gen 1 or 2 G19 way back when. Just picked up a G19 gen5 MOS today. Looking to top it off with a Holosun HS507c next month. Any advice/help would greatly be appreciated!
Hello from Boise, I chose a Delta Point Pro for my G40.
Sharp dot, clear, good battery life and auto on off.
Congrats on ur 19 gen5, I love my G17gen 5.
Will be headed to Moab in April for Easter Jeep Safari.

·
Super Moderator
62,908 Posts
Welcome to the GF. Take a look at the Shield RMS. You do not need suppressor height sights as it co-witnesses with stock sights.

·
Republic Of Texas & 50K Contest Winner Member
3,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SE Texas

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum from central Kansas! My most recent Glock is a G19.5 MOS FS too. Awesome shooter! But they all are, in my opinion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for all the welcomes!

I require an RMR on my pistol due to failing eyesight due to an eye disease.

I know the Trijicon RMR is the toughest. But for me I need a larger lens.
I’ll check out the Delta Pro before I make a final decision.
I’ll also check out the Shield. I like that it might sit lower. But I don’t want to loose too much of the RMR’s sight picture to the iron’s as they are useless to me.

Tim

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome sir from SW Ohio! It seems we have a "alot in common". Your original post was on my birthday, I also have a gen 5 mos fs, and I have a sister in law who now resides is in Salt Lake (beautiful place). Ya, a bit of a stretch :) Anyhow, my g19 is wearing a Trijicon RMR RM06, I believe if you go with the Holoson though, it takes the same mos plate (as the RMR). Happy plinking!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts