Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have just joined the forum today as I have now purchased a NIB GLOCK 27 GEN 4 for my wife. This will be a primary CCW that easily fits into a CCW purse . . . I'm excited about the purchase and can't wait to get home and take to the range. My next purchase will be a GLOCK 21 GEN 4 to augment my traditional 1911 frames, Kimber and Colt.

I look forward to learning as much about GLOCK as possible.

Thanks and I look forward to many hours of reading!!

BigDave486

·
Happy Member :)
5,220 Posts
Welcome, I guessing your military. Thank you for your service. Make yourself at home here alot of great folks.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Congrats on the G27 for the wife, & glad to have you on the Forum. There are quite a few of us former Military, and also serving Military on the Forum, so you'll do just fine no matter what Branch your serving in. The G21 Gen 4 is a great .45 choice, hope you can get back home & pick one up soon. Stay safe & see ya out on the board.

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Welcome to GlockForum, BigDave! Make yourself at home. Thank you for your service; be safe and hurry home.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Big Dave!! Enjoy!!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum BigDave! Kudos to you for taking care of the Mrs. This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome BigDave! Thank you for your service over there and be safe. Hurry home, I'm sure your wife misses you. God Speed and shoot straight.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Thank you for your Service! Yes there is a Ton good stuff on here plus there are pics galore :D

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service, whether military or contractor.

Stay safe.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

...and thank you for your service to our great country !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts