Glock Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! I just got here. Looks like a nice place. I am a life-long shooter and gun owner but recently purchased my first Glock (Gen 4 19). So far I am obsessed with this gun!

·
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'm member #3 in your group, thanks. I guess we need to do some recruiting.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You couldn't have made a bett investment in a firearm than a Glock :)

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Eye_Peeled, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Have you done any customizations on your Glock? Any pics to share (there is a thread specifically for painted letterings, and another thread for general Glock photos).

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Welcome. Great place for tips. You'll love it.

·
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello, Eye_Peeled, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Have you done any customizations on your Glock? Any pics to share (there is a thread specifically for painted letterings, and another thread for general Glock photos).

Cheers!
Thanks, I'll check it out. All I have done so far is add a 3.5 trigger connector and did some polishing inside. I want to get an extended slide lock for sure. I am left handed so I use the knuckle on my trigger finger to push up on the lock if I want to lock the slide open (for whatever reason). The extended lock ought to make this easier for me. I haven't done anything to get excited about yet.

·
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for making me feel welcome, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome Eye_Peeled. Where do you hail from? I'm a part-time Floridian. Parents live in the Haines City area, Polk County.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Eye_Peeled!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts