Hello from South Louisiana!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pbrause, May 23, 2012.

1. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Hello everyone. I am new to the Glock Forum but have posted on a few other sites. I recently purchased a Glock 21 Gen 4 and fell in love instantly. I am prior service Army 19D. I work in the commercial diving industry. I live in South Louisiana. Originally from Southern California. I hope to learn a lot from you guys. These are a few of my favorite things. Oh yeah, the last one is a picture of my son.

image-2294076972.jpg

image-544783517.jpg

image-2002758863.jpg

image-582231155.jpg

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! Great pics. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

3. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Thanks GAgal! I'm sure I will.

4. Welcom to the forum from a neighbor in Texas and nice pics thanks for sharing!

5. Welcome to the forum! This community has a way of sucking you in and not letting go!

6. medic1293

medic1293 New Member

Welcome neighbor. I'm from south Louisiana as well.

7. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. Those are some good lucking guns.

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, pbrause, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice collection of Glocks there, and I really like that M4! Description, please!

Cheers!

9. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Welcome!!

I'am sure your enjoying your Freedom from commifornia

10. Welcome to the forum and nice collection!!!

11. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Wow! You guys are great. Thanks for the warm welcome. This feels more like a community than a forum.

12. pbrause

pbrause New Member

The M4 is a Del-ton upper and Del-ton parts. I used a stripped lower from JD Machine Tech. I put it together with a friend. If you buy one pre-assembled from the California LGS they do all kinds of silly stuff to them first. They actually have some with sealed mag wells and an alternative way to load! California laws are designed to slow you down an limit you to 10 rounds or less. This way I only had to submit to the bullet-button mag release. It was easy enough to remove when I moved to Louisiana. I put a bunch of other bells and whistles on it when I had it sent here. I'm still shopping/saving for an Eotech red dot. They say Del-ton makes a mid range AR but it works for me. It only chokes occasionally on steel cased wolf.

13. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

14. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Welcome you'll love it here. I am also from south louisiana. What part are you from? I'm from raceland.

15. Welcome! I love LA man now I want some crawfish

16. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Here you go lol... Eating some now lol!

image-3914421686.jpg

17. i hate you

not really, but ya lol

18. hoovco

hoovco New Member

I'm stationed in southern MS ... You people in the south know about good food. Love me some crawfish!

19. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

20. pbrause

pbrause New Member

I've lived in Mandeville for a little over a year now. I love the culture of south Louisiana. The people are big hearted and hard working. There is an endless appetite for fun here. Crawfish boils, drive thru daiquiri shops, music festivals, etc..I was stationed at Fort Polk from 89-92. I lived in Lafayette from 2001-2005 when I was an oilfield diver. I passed Raceland on the way to Fourchon. It looked like a nice area.