Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am new to the Glock Forum but have posted on a few other sites. I recently purchased a Glock 21 Gen 4 and fell in love instantly. I am prior service Army 19D. I work in the commercial diving industry. I live in South Louisiana. Originally from Southern California. I hope to learn a lot from you guys. These are a few of my favorite things. Oh yeah, the last one is a picture of my son.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Sleeve Hat Personal protective equipment Air gun Trigger

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun

Dog Carnivore Fawn Companion dog Whiskers

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Great pics. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcom to the forum from a neighbor in Texas and nice pics thanks for sharing!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Welcome!!

I'am sure your enjoying your Freedom from commifornia

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice collection!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! You guys are great. Thanks for the warm welcome. This feels more like a community than a forum.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, pbrause, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice collection of Glocks there, and I really like that M4! Description, please!

Cheers!
The M4 is a Del-ton upper and Del-ton parts. I used a stripped lower from JD Machine Tech. I put it together with a friend. If you buy one pre-assembled from the California LGS they do all kinds of silly stuff to them first. They actually have some with sealed mag wells and an alternative way to load! California laws are designed to slow you down an limit you to 10 rounds or less. This way I only had to submit to the bullet-button mag release. It was easy enough to remove when I moved to Louisiana. I put a bunch of other bells and whistles on it when I had it sent here. I'm still shopping/saving for an Eotech red dot. They say Del-ton makes a mid range AR but it works for me. It only chokes occasionally on steel cased wolf.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hollen said:
Welcome you'll love it here. I am also from south louisiana. What part are you from? I'm from raceland.
I've lived in Mandeville for a little over a year now. I love the culture of south Louisiana. The people are big hearted and hard working. There is an endless appetite for fun here. Crawfish boils, drive thru daiquiri shops, music festivals, etc..I was stationed at Fort Polk from 89-92. I lived in Lafayette from 2001-2005 when I was an oilfield diver. I passed Raceland on the way to Fourchon. It looked like a nice area.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.