Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
The 19 is one of the best in my opinion! Small enough to carry, but large enough to carry 15 rounds! :p

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Welcome Larry! ! Enjoy the forum!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Welcome Larry,

Where are you from in South Florida ? I too live in South Florida. Davie to be exact.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
LaRRYC7856 said:
Hi My name is Larry. While I do not have a Glock yet I am in the market, looking at the G19
SamEngel1984 said:
Welcome Larry,

Where are you from in South Florida ? I too live in South Florida. Davie to be exact.
Any good outdoor ranges? I'm in Miami. I absolutely HATE Trailglades, I'm never going back there. I've been to Pop's once but their yearly membership is pricey. Never been to Markham Park or Henry's, I'm gonna try Henry's next time just sucks that it's all the way down by Florida City.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
GastonGlock said:
Any good outdoor ranges? I'm in Miami. I absolutely HATE Trailglades, I'm never going back there. I've been to Pop's once but their yearly membership is pricey. Never been to Markham Park or Henry's, I'm gonna try Henry's next time just sucks that it's all the way down by Florida City.
Markham Park is good. There is also the Hollywood Rifle & Pistol Club. Personally, out of the two I would go to Markham Park. I'm gonna start going to outdoor ranges more than I have in the past.
 

·
Happy Member :)
Joined
·
5,217 Posts
I'm 10-15 mins from markham park and I hear it's a good outdoor range. Isn't the Hollywood outdoor range a members only gig? And it's located on stirling or sheridan?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
gladesbassin said:
I'm 10-15 mins from markham park and I hear it's a good outdoor range. Isn't the Hollywood outdoor range a members only gig? And it's located on stirling or sheridan?
Yeah... It's not hard to become a member though
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Larry! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
The G19 was my first Glock and is a great shooter. Very, very versatile Enjoy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, I don't know of any outdoor ranges except Trail Glades and have only been there once and was not impressed. I don't even think there are any indoor ranges in the Homestead area so most of my shooting has been done at a friends camp out in the everglades.
Again thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to learning from everyone in here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
SamEngel1984 said:
Markham Park is good. There is also the Hollywood Rifle & Pistol Club. Personally, out of the two I would go to Markham Park. I'm gonna start going to outdoor ranges more than I have in the past.
Pop's Range was the best outdoor range experience I've ever had, but they have an expensive yearly membership fee ($100 I think)... They used to let members bring non-members along once in a while, so I went with a friend once without having to join. I've heard really good things about Henry's Range down in Homestead but I haven't gone yet. You don't have to be a member to shoot at Henry's.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top