Hello from Puerto Rico

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GlockNation, May 15, 2012.

1. GlockNation

GlockNation New Member

Hello Im Luis from San Juan Puerto Rico. A great friend of mines recommended this forum. He's an active member as well. I like what I see. Like Johnny 5 said,there's lots of input!!!

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Well hello LUIS, Welcome. i was on Roosy Roads in 1977 to 1980. Lived in Farjedo, Ceiba, Aeroceiba. Excuse the spelling its been along time. Welcome to the forum. Great people great place.

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Luis! This is a great community with lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

4. GlockNation

GlockNation New Member

Thank you guys! I understood you Dutchs. It was Fajardo. :)

5. GlockNation

GlockNation New Member

I was 3 years old!!!

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Correct!. I loved cruising up PR3 to the rain forest and going up the mountain to see the giant telescope and watching the beach dissapear and come back in the clouds! The bay with the plankton that light up at night. COOL place!!

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You just had to go and date me! HAHA Oh well, I'm an old guy!

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Sorry Luis, I got off topic with fond memories. This is the Introduction forum. Take a look around, post , ask questions Enjoy. Great Forum here.

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

^^^ Yea, watch out for the old guy !! ^^^

Welcome to the Glock Forum GlockNation !!

10. GlockNation

GlockNation New Member

thanks amigos!

11. Cruizer

Cruizer G17 G19

Hola Luis (my middle name BTW) Boriqua via Tampa Bay, Florida.

Bienvenido y Salud. [​IMG]

12. KingSanchez

KingSanchez New Member

Guayama is my home town.

Welcome!

13. GlockNation

GlockNation New Member

Weeeepppaaaa!! Hello guys! lol

14. bfish

bfish Member

Hi and welcome! I go down to Puerto Rico all of the time and I love it down there... I'll flying in for a week or two in July I believe:) if you don't mind letting me know I'm curious about the laws concerning carry? One of my friends down their owns a gun he has a "permit" for but honestly is clueless when I ask him questions haha so I'm Just curious on a little info if you don't mind. But once again welcome happy you're here

15. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Bienvenido! No soy de Puerto Rico y nunca eh tenido el placer de visitar la Isla del Encanto. Pero espero algun dia llegar a conocer! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it tell us all about your Glock post pics... Tell us about gun carry concealed or open. What are the laws in PR???

16. GlockNation

GlockNation New Member

Don't take your weapon. They don't honor your ccw. You need to go and a pay a 6,000 fee and go to court and tell the judge why you want to conceal. The process could take more than 4 months!!!

17. bfish

bfish Member

Oh no I was just curious, I didn't plan on taking it anyways, but $6,000! That's unbelievable!

18. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum Glocknation.
    Come on and join in!!!!!

19. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Luis (GlockNation), and WELCOME to the Forum!

20. carljr1987

carljr1987 New Member