Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
New Glock 30SF owner, but I did have a Glock 19 "back in the day"(before the G30 was released), but sold it to pay some bills. I was thinking about buying another G19, but after researching the dimensions of the G19, and the G30, I decided on the G30. I just picked it up yesterday, so no range time yet. Still deciding on what ammunition to purchase, and that is what brought me here.
I am on a few different forums around the internet(mostly knife forums).

Any other Glock owners in Fayetteville?

Jason

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Blades !!

Post a pic when you find the time...

...and welcome to the G30SF Club !!

·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the Glock Forum Blades !!

Post a pic when you find the time...

...and welcome to the G30SF Club !!
Cool! I didn't know there was a club. :)
I'll get some pictures tonight, heading out to buy some ammo.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Now I understand "blades"....

LOL, lose the round on the flashlight, I thought it was lipstick and went "whatthe?" Good for a laugh, though!

Nice pics!

Cheers!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Blades said:
Hello,
New Glock 30SF owner, but I did have a Glock 19 "back in the day"(before the G30 was released), but sold it to pay some bills. I was thinking about buying another G19, but after researching the dimensions of the G19, and the G30, I decided on the G30. I just picked it up yesterday, so no range time yet. Still deciding on what ammunition to purchase, and that is what brought me here.
I am on a few different forums around the internet(mostly knife forums).

Jason
Good morning!

·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
258 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hail from Fayetteville... Grew up around Eastover and Stedman.

·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the forum. I hail from Fayetteville... Grew up around Eastover and Stedman.
Then we chewed the same dirt, I had friends in Eastover that I hung out with.
Have you been back in the last few years? It has changed a lot. Some good, some bad(traffic).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello,

Jason
Yes sir, I'm in Public Safety here in Cumberland County and I'm an avid Glock owner. Welcome to the group.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Then we chewed the same dirt, I had friends in Eastover that I hung out with.
Have you been back in the last few years? It has changed a lot. Some good, some bad(traffic).
Yeah, I've been there as recently as last summer. I've noticed that Hope Mills has changed the most it seems. I remember going to Fantasy Lake as a teenager and that area barely resembles what it used to look like.

The area in Eastover that I grew up around has been changed drastically just down the road. There is an apartment complex there now. Never thought that would happen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts